2005 Silver RC

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those of you that saw the post for the Quad I have listed know that the wife got the wonderful news last week that she is now UNEMPLOYED. You may have also seen that I mentioned the truck might be next........well here ya go! Since this is the only auto payment we have we have decided to be "payment free". It is financed but if I have a confirmed buyer I will pay it off and have clear title in hand so you can "pay and go" without the hassle of having YOUR money in limbo. Just don't want to drop the cash without a buyer first.

2005 RC w/37K miles
Silver with clay bar and Rejex application last summer/fall
Stinkers lines (PS and Oil)
New brakes/rotors less than 1500 miles ago.
Drop in K&N "cone" filter like used on 2500 diesels.
New Boyd Coddington "Osiris" 22" custom billet 2pc wheels (list over $6800)
New Kumho Ecsta's less than 1500 miles
Magnaflow catback
Everything else basically stock.

Placed 3rd in "Viper Truck" class at Mopar Nationals last year.
Featured in the VTCOA Truck Calendar APRIL and SEPTEMBER.

$24,500

If I keep the wheels and tires I will let it go for 21K but you will be getting it with 4 steel spares.
SRT10ShootOverCharleston014.jpg

SRT10ShootOverCharleston011.jpg

MoparNationals2010110.jpg

DisJohnsTrucks013.jpg

NewBoydsandCalipers006.jpg

NewBoydsandCalipers003.jpg

NewBoydsandCalipers004-1.jpg

apr.jpg

sept.jpg

MoparNationals2010117.jpg

Damn man, sorry to hear the bad news.

Hope it all gets better for you guys.

Sorry to hear the Bad News.... Darn I hate this "Stuff"......

Another Individual that LOVES his truck has to let it go... Just makes me sick to see this happen to Good People.... :(

UPDATE!

Looks like things my be looking up. The wife's "tire sponsor" (a few of you will understand) may be offering her a FT job doing office work and HR as well as some counter sales! She is SUPER excited about possibly working in a job that is automotive related. But for now she's still for sale!

The truck that is.

Get that woman to work and keep your damn truck!

Great News!

My wife was just offered FT with the tire shop that sponsors all her "burnout" competitions! She has been working PT a few days a week and they just told her today that she will start working 40+ and commission since she has really taken to the job so quickly (sold 8K in tires Wednesday)! Looks like the "10" will be staying a while. I would like to thank everyone for NOT buying it! Almost feels like I just got it again:D

What is your best price today? Where are you located? 713-518-5630 Thanks, Robert

Back up for sale! Additonal upgrade...LOWER price

$22,500 WITH THE WHEELS/TIRES!

Additional upgrade VENOM SERIES SHIFTER.

Those of you that saw the post for the Quad I have listed know that the wife got the wonderful news last week that she is now UNEMPLOYED. You may have also seen that I mentioned the truck might be next........well here ya go! Since this is the only auto payment we have we have decided to be "payment free". It is financed but if I have a confirmed buyer I will pay it off and have clear title in hand so you can "pay and go" without the hassle of having YOUR money in limbo. Just don't want to drop the cash without a buyer first.

2005 RC w/37K miles
Silver with clay bar and Rejex application last summer/fall
Stinkers lines (PS and Oil)
New brakes/rotors less than 1500 miles ago.
Drop in K&N "cone" filter like used on 2500 diesels.
New Boyd Coddington "Osiris" 22" custom billet 2pc wheels (list over $6800)
New Kumho Ecsta's less than 1500 miles
Magnaflow catback
Everything else basically stock.

Placed 3rd in "Viper Truck" class at Mopar Nationals last year.
Featured in the VTCOA Truck Calendar APRIL and SEPTEMBER.

$24,500

If I keep the wheels and tires I will let it go for 21K but you will be getting it with 4 steel spares.
SRT10ShootOverCharleston014.jpg

SRT10ShootOverCharleston011.jpg

MoparNationals2010110.jpg

DisJohnsTrucks013.jpg

NewBoydsandCalipers006.jpg

NewBoydsandCalipers003.jpg

NewBoydsandCalipers004-1.jpg

Have to ask , What are the studs coming out of the Rotor.... They don't appear to have threads ???:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back