2006 Brilliant Black RC

viperhauler said:
i believe the brilliant black is the rarest color in 06...

Brilliant black was a 2006 color dip shit...all 06 black trucks (other than about the 1st ~40 trucks) were brilliant black crystal pearl as is mine............in fact, brilliant black was the black of all 06 Chrysler vehicles....both my 06 Chargers were brilliant black..

Very nice truck man... If you still have it in a few weeks i'm gonna have to make a trip and take it off your hands. Just waiting on insurance...

just showed my brother that truck and hes ready to right a check tomorrow for it

faslane505 said:
just showed my brother that truck and hes ready to right a check tomorrow for it

My personal email address is [email protected]

I am currently overseas so please send me an email. My mother has power of attorney on the truck and can sell it for me. I can also give anybody her phone # to setup a time for anyone wanting to go take a look at it.

Welcome to the new guys on this thread......asylum............sounds like ya gott R sold, also to trade with japanese car co. and throw shipin in:dontknow: high kelly blue book value in the states?

Excellent condition, kelly blue book for 06, manual trans,SRT 10 RAM , 42,000 tho on od, is 30,700...............25k or less is damn good deal:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: ..........:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back