**2006 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport**

VenomSRT1024 said:
crazy!...i've owned both hemi and srt10. my hemi is faster than any stock srt10. time slips to prove it!.. smoke'm all day on the streets.
:bs: not without F/I or Internal work lets see it film it this weedend

Whaaaaat?

VenomSRT1024 said:
crazy!...i've owned both hemi and srt10. my hemi is faster than any stock srt10. time slips to prove it!.. smoke'm all day on the streets.

OK well we have a 10 representing about every state and close to every city on here, so I'm sure someone would love to see this truck whoop a 10. I even own a QC 10 that is running 13.30 +/- that I'd run against you to see how you fare. Not trying to jack the thread either, just would like to see this. Now if you have a bored and stroked Hemi I could see it. But with the mods you listed..............look at my signature pic and you'll see a pumped up hemi getting drug by my QC 10 and it was STOCK and over 5500 lbs!:congrats:

VENOMOUS1 said:
OK well we have a 10 representing about every state and close to every city on here, so I'm sure someone would love to see this truck whoop a 10. I even own a QC 10 that is running 13.30 +/- that I'd run against you to see how you fare. Not trying to jack the thread either, just would like to see this. Now if you have a bored and stroked Hemi I could see it. But with the mods you listed..............look at my signature pic and you'll see a pumped up hemi getting drug by my QC 10 and it was STOCK and over 5500 lbs!:congrats:
and you have the picture to PROVE IT:rock: :burnout:

LOL:p a hemi with exhaust, a tune, and gears sitting on 24s will smoke a 10? bwahahahahaha

It's a nice truck, but you're full of it;)

PHOT0014_0017_017.jpg

Now THAT'S WTF I'm talking about. This pictured 10 is hott. However, I'm not buying that it is or was yours tho. No RC 10 owner, past or present, would speak such blasphemy...

NO WAY. your out running a 10 with the mods you've listed I have a HEMI QC with CIA, Exhaust,stock 3.92 and a tune and cant run anything close to a 14.0 much less a 13.3 sec. 1/4 OH what kind of DUAL CIA you running?to out run 10s you cant bullshit these guys on here if ya want to talk shit like that go back to dodgetalk where you came from. I apologize from the REAL HEMI owners who have a clue fellas. :driver: :driver: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rock: I traded a hemi for my 10. I know for a fact that you are full of $hit. Someone close to him please go shut this loser down. And take his money and bioch slap his @ss:D

Wait til OSO sees this. His HEMI is the only one I've seen that'll do something like what was stated here.

500snakz said:
Someone close to him please go shut this loser down. And take his money and bioch slap his @ss:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

My Hemi with exhaust, Flashpack, CAI, 4.10's and a 150 spray still only runs 13.0 (Granted it was a hot day and poor track(spinning thru the 60) on 22's

Someone go slap that clown

YEA I GUESS I FAILED TO METION A FEW OTHER MODS TO THE TRUCK, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GIVE ALL YOUR INFO WHEN IT COMES TO RACING!....AND THE 24" ARE JUST FOR CITY CRUISIN, I'VE GOT 17" TRACK WHEELS WITH DRAG RADIALS. I KNOW WHAT MY RIDE CAN DO...SRT10 KILLA!! AND YEA THE MURDERED OUT 10 WAS MINE UNTIL JULY 2008 WHEN A DRUNK DRIVER HIT ME HEAD ON AND TOTALED IT! STOCK SRT10 RUNS 13'S AND MY HEMI IS DOOR TO DOOR ALL DAY WITH ANY STOCK SRT10!
ANYWAYS...NOT TRYING TO PROVE ANY POINTS HERE...JUST TRYIN TO SELL THE RIDE.

PHOT0015_0016_016_0001.jpg
PHOT0017_0014_014.jpg
PHOT0018_0013_013_0001.jpg
PHOT0019_0012_012.jpg
you guys wanted more pics of the 10 there they are, crappy pic, i had a junk disposable camera, i was just clicking the pics.

I am going to have to side with Dom....An SRT10 forum is just not a good site to brag about how much faster your Hemi is than a 10...no one will believe you cause they know better......take it to a Ram Hemi site ...they will believe you out of desperation....:itsme:

:dontknow: And this time I didn't have to say much. It's clear your magic pixie dust kickin' Whodini HEMI won't be sold here even if it had a SC. In fact I'd rather buy your alleged totalled 10 if you really owned one. Which website did you find black RC pictures anyway? And Larry hit it on the nose. Desperation would make a person believe anything.

please stop giving us hemi guys a bad rep. its funny bc they didnt make daytonas in 06

Silverbullet08 said:
please stop giving us hemi guys a bad rep. its funny bc they didnt make daytonas in 06

You're not getting a bad rep Silver, I have much respect for HEMIs. I own one too (SRT-8) and I've seen some monsters.. It's the BS like this I laugh at.

Call me crazy but i dont think you will ever sell that truck here after this thread.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back