2006 Inferno QC for sale $25,000

studerman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2006 Inferno Red QC.

I am selling for 25,000.

The truck has approximately 46800 miles on it, truck has the BBK TB installed and the SCT tuner. It comes with all the manuals. I say approximately as I am deployed to Afghanistan and my wife drives it twice a week around the apartment complex to keep the engine/ parts lubricated.

Body is in great shape, the truck has (1) 4.5 inch scratch on the rockerpanel of the drivers door and (1) 3 inch scrape on the rear passenger bumper.

The truck is in very good condition and is currently located in Columbus, GA.

If interested let me know or if you want more information...

From his Registry Page
06-032406 Studerman - Viper Truck Registry Wiki

VTR-0328_Left-Side.jpg

Since I have owned it I have been to Korea three times and afghanistan. The army wants to send me overseas again after I return from Afghanistan and I just dont want to keep having the truck in "storage" mode and paying for something I cant drive.

Price will be current payoff.

Attachments

• VTR-0328_Engine.jpg
    VTR-0328_Engine.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 119
  • VTR-0328_Engine2.jpg
    VTR-0328_Engine2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 118
  • VTR-0328_Right-Side.jpg
    VTR-0328_Right-Side.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 104
  • VTR-0328_Rear.jpg
    VTR-0328_Rear.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 117
  • VTR-0328_Left-Side.jpg
    VTR-0328_Left-Side.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 117
Since I have owned it I have been to Korea three times and afghanistan. The army wants to send me overseas again after I return from Afghanistan and I just dont want to keep having the truck in "storage" mode and paying for something I cant drive.

Price will be current payoff.

Payoff reduced... Price of truck is now 24,300.00

I frickin glove this color!! Stop dropping your price. You really have to be patient if you want to sell it.

I frickin glove this color!! Stop dropping your price. You really have to be patient if you want to sell it.

I am patient, I am in Afghanistan..lol... and possibly Korea (again) after that...
I was trying to sell the truck at what my payoff is. Up to a point anyways.

Research suggests, the truck will support approx. 23500-27,000 definately with fewer miles on it. So I wanted to ensure I was somewhere in there and my payoff.

I want someone to agree they got a excellent truck at great deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back