2006 NIGHT RUNNER R/C LIKE NEW ONLY 3K MI.

Beautiful truck. Sad to say though...in this market good luck gettng 35K....:eek:

kyle's srt10 said:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Oh really,.i paid 30k for my 06 brand new ,i was offered the night runner for 29k,if you knew anything about the woodhouse deal which you obviously dont,they were given the last 100 plus 2006 rc's made .

they offered them for purchase or for lease @ $219.00 a month
they also offered them forsale upto $31000 with 0% financing and $2000 cash back.

you'll find the old ad for this sale on the srt-10forum november of 06
bill pemberton from woodhouse dodge placed the ad.

some of us got great deals,do your homework next time,k

flchub said:
Oh really,.i paid 30k for my 06 brand new ,i was offered the night runner for 29k,if you knew anything about the woodhouse deal which you obviously dont,they were given the last 100 plus 2006 rc's made .

they offered them for purchase or for lease @ $219.00 a month
they also offered them forsale upto $31000 with 0% financing and $2000 cash back.

you'll find the old ad for this sale on the srt-10forum november of 06
bill pemberton from woodhouse dodge placed the ad.

some of us got great deals,do your homework next time,k

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

Bill Pemberton Senior Member
11-07-2006, 04:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bet I got your attention on that, but it is only due to the fact that Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper and SRT bought out the entire inventory of 2006 SRT10 Reg Cabs. This is based on a $3000 down payment, does not include taxes, registration fees, etc. and , of course is pending credit approval. The cool deal is that you only have to lease the Beast for 2 years ( yep, this is no 60 month deal with the Devil , long term relationship ) this is a 10,500 mile per year sweetheart of an engagement, with few strings attached. But, theres more...............................

What if you like a committment, well then why not just buy one of these 50-52,000 Snakehaulers for ......drum roll please..........................29-32K!!??!

Darn, you do have to finance with Chrysler to get this phantasticalmalistic purchase, and they are going to charge you ( if you got the good credit mojos ) a whooping........................yep, second drum roll...................0% for 60 months!!!!

Okay, get off the couch, put your beer down, and give me a ring:

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper and SRT
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

I just need to wait until they stop making vipers then get one for 40k....

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bet I got your attention on that, but it is only due to the fact that Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper and SRT bought out the entire inventory of 2006 SRT10 Reg Cabs. This is based on a $3000 down payment, does not include taxes, registration fees, etc. and , of course is pending credit approval. The cool deal is that you only have to lease the Beast for 2 years ( yep, this is no 60 month deal with the Devil , long term relationship ) this is a 10,500 mile per year sweetheart of an engagement, with few strings attached. But, theres more...............................

What if you like a committment, well then why not just buy one of these 50-52,000 Snakehaulers for ......drum roll please..........................29-32K!!??!

Darn, you do have to finance with Chrysler to get this phantasticalmalistic purchase, and they are going to charge you ( if you got the good credit mojos ) a whooping........................yep, second drum roll...................0% for 60 months!!!!

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]
:bs: sorry tony i wanted to know what it felt like to be an ftard:D

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

I see that new computer is working good for you.:D

flchub said:
:bs: sorry tony i wanted to know what it felt like to be an ftard:D
:) I remembered the deal also, djcherokee flew over got his and drove it home, I think he posted it here, with pics of the truck all ice covered comming thru a bad ice storm:D

IT'S TRUE

If you just hold out long enough you can get a great deal somewhere. I just found a dealership that bought up the last of the new YUGO's and I picked up a rare pos edition that was only 4 bucks. I could have leased it for 25 cents a month but I decided to get a home equity loan so I could by this outright. That is the only reason I am selling my truck. YUGO forum here I come...

SPJSA

VIPERED said:
If you just hold out long enough you can get a great deal somewhere. I just found a dealership that bought up the last of the new YUGO's and I picked up a rare pos edition that was only 4 bucks. I could have leased it for 25 cents a month but I decided to get a home equity loan so I could by this outright. That is the only reason I am selling my truck. YUGO forum here I come...

SPJSA
kinda like someone stupid enough to pay 35k for a night runner

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

Thats one sweet deal!!!:rock: :elefant: I could have bought 3 of them for the payment I have!! LOL!:(

My year in review

flchub said:
kinda like someone stupid enough to pay 35k for a night runner

YUGO Purchased - world record holder 0 to 70 = yes.

some people feel the need to brag about every time they take a dump. way to go!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back