2006 QC Inferno Red F/S!!

A.J.

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am putting up f/s my 06 QC SRT10 Inferno Red Viper Truck. I bought this truck in March of '09 w/ 7500 Original miles from a local Dodge Dealer near my home, it now has 15,000 miles. Bone stock except for a K&N C.A.I. I also have chrome Viper lettes on the valve covers, and polished Aluminum Radiator and Fuse box covers. Truck is in Showroom Condition, Adult Driven, smoke free, and well maintained. When I purchased this truck it came with the factory aluminum wheels, It now has Chrome wheels w/ new Bridgestone Tires! Looking to get 28,000, located in Long Island, NY.

There is a video of my truck when I had it detailed, scroll down to the 4th video:
http://giasdetailing.squarespace.com/detailing-videos/

AJsPics031.jpg

100_0160.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0146.jpg

100_0155.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0158.jpg

100_0159.jpg

Hey, Good luck on the sell.

This is not a sales queston, but if you sale, could you send me ( [email protected]) a picture of the sticker on the drivers side door (the one with the VIN, Date of MFR and MDH) so I can add all the details to the Master Truck List

Thanks, Jeff

BTW, great looking Truck......someday, I will get my chance at another one

Beautiful truck!! Your a little high with the price imho. 22-25k is what you can expect for your truck.

quadster2005 said:
Beautiful truck!! Your a little high with the price imho. 22-25k is what you can expect for your truck.
Got that right.:rock:

so Brat and quadster that would make ya'lls 05's worth about 18k right?

dude hang out for the 28k bro, too many folks drop there prices, thats a dang nice looking truck , good luck with the sale.:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

dude hang out for the 28k bro, too many folks drop there prices, thats a dang nice looking truck , good luck with the sale.:rock:
Yeah Tony you are right 18k,19k is about right I have seen qcs going for that price on e-bay and auto trader.

I agree... the 06 quads seem to go for a bit more than the rest. I'd say you could get 26-27 out of it.

Out of 22 2006 QC's on autotrader, the average price is 29k;) All of which have more than 15k miles.

Brat said:
Yeah Tony you are right 18k,19k is about right I have seen qcs going for that price on e-bay and auto trader.
aint no freakin way, someone local asked me about buying mine like it sat, no engine, told them no less than 40k, and wouldnt sell it for a dime less, less than 9000 made in three years? no thank you , I respect my ride much more than giving it away, its no a regular hemi sport v-6

Brat said:
Got that right.:rock:
What are you two smoking? 25k, maybe for a high mileage '06 QC. 27-28K is mor than fair for a low mileage QC.

aint no freakin way, someone local asked me about buying mine like it sat, no engine, told them no less than 40k, and wouldnt sell it for a dime less, less than 9000 made in three years? no thank you , I respect my ride much more than giving it away, its no a regular hemi sport v-6
All I can say is check the sites there have been several 05s selling for 18k to 20k depending on mileage.Thats qcs rc about the same price.

Brat said:
Quad cab's or a rough QC? Links please?

Brat said:
All I can say is check the sites there have been several 05s selling for 18k to 20k depending on mileage.Thats qcs rc about the same price.
couldnt , want, and will not ever sell mine that cheap, I own more then a hemi, I own a piece of an american legend, those people that give theres away is well not smart

LoveThisTruck said:
I agree... the 06 quads seem to go for a bit more than the rest. I'd say you could get 26-27 out of it.

Out of 22 2006 QC's on autotrader, the average price is 29k;) All of which have more than 15k miles.

I did check the sites.
The 2006s for for more! Hell, I sold my 06 QC to a freakin dealer for 30k just a year ago:D

Brat said:
Sorry sir,not as good at posting links,just go to e-bay and type in ram srt-10.
Dude, averagr trade-in in his truck as it sits is $26,100. His price is more than fair.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back