2006 QC Lowered

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So i ordered the lowering kit from Tony (JTSV).
Before i had the McGaughy's front coils and lower shackles in the back.
Was not the look i wanted...:D
I think i can lower it a little more with the airbags , i put these in the back on my axle.

Here a few before and after pic's.

Before
DSC03432.jpg

After
P1040999.jpg

Before
DSC03437.jpg

After
P1050005.jpg

P1050006.jpg

I love the look Sammy, perfect!! :rock: Yours is my favourite QC. ;)

As we have talked several times, I know you love the stealth look, so I did a "Carlwalski" style photoshop of your truck.

:cheers:

CarlwalskiSammyEdition1.jpg

CarlwalskiSammyEdition2.jpg

Looks fantastic. I want to lower mine like that too. I definitely want it driveable though. How did you accomplish a ride that low that low?

Makes you have a lot stiffer ride just watch definitely will have to implement bump stops on any suspension kit just to be safe....only kit meant for these tanks were the factory ones

Looks great bro! I have the same JTSV 2/3 dropkit on my 05 RC and it rides great even when lauching hard.
003.jpg

005.jpg

Fast Lanes 2 016.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome man. Id like to know how close the axle is to frame also. And BTW Carl's edit job on the pictures is a awesome look for ya lol

I have JTS 2/3 kit in my shed waiting for me to install! Your pics got me pumped! Looks great. I got the bushing kit also. Hoping it will make a better ride.

Thanks bro, you are going be very happy with this kit. I have the venom bushing kit also and it makes a huge difference. Post some pics when you get it installed, BTW your 10 looks awesome:D

Last edited:
Bump! What kind of grille is that? Matches very closely. I think I like it better than the honeycomb.

streetscene grill , modded a little and powdercoated to match even more...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back