2006 srt-10 goodies for sale.

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my truck and I have a stage 2 B and G pcm for sale 787 miles on it. This makes a huge difference in power on the 06 $400 shipped to the usa.
you can get your vin put into it by several vendors.

Also I have a brand new JBM cold air intake powder coated candy red with about 150 miles of use on it. I will let that go for 175 plus shipping.

I also have a set of boomers mid pipes no cats with 02 sims but I will have to see real quick if any interest because they are still on the truck and I would have to take them off before monday. so make offer for the pipes. Thanks

Congrats on the sale! If you don't mind how much did you let her go for? And will the CAI fit an 05?

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Congrats on the sale! If you don't mind how much did you let her go for? And will the CAI fit an 05?

It will fit an 05. I traded it in for a 2008 3500 cummins. I needed a good write off for the tax man and was always to busy to have any fun with the viper. However she will be missed:(

I dropped the price to 350 shipped for the stage 2 pcm!!!!

pic of cai
IMG_3763.jpg

pic of stage 2 pcm
IMG_3764.jpg

Guys!!! that is a great price on a 06 PCM for the quad cab w/ the stageII. FYI the PCM alone retails for 547.00 from chrysler..

If you have an 06 the stage 2 is a must have! come on guys any offers?

OT: In your sig you list a 06 Daytona Go Mango, you mean a 05? They did not have a 06 Daytona Ram.

94rt10ohio said:
OT: In your sig you list a 06 Daytona Go Mango, you mean a 05? They did not have a 06 Daytona Ram.

maybe it was an 05? I lose track of it lol my wife drove it all the time. I think when I bought it the sales guy was telling us that dodge was going to make a plum crazy daytona ram in 06 but never happened. In fact now it just hit me that I bought the truck in 06 and it was a leftover 05...... anyways thanks I will fix it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back