2006 Viper Truck Production Numbers

Probably not going to happen. The only numbers that DC released were the 04's. 05's were never released, so it does not look good for the 06's either.

I have seen a couple of people posting claiming 700-900 total made in 06, stating they are in the know, but I cannot confirm nor deny....

Seems like the #'s would be released. I did find out that my truck is 1 of 2 built with my options and color.

The only options mine has is:
1) Auto Dimming Mirror with Uconnect
2) 6 Disc W/out Nav - Factory Installed Sirius
3) High Polish Wheels

Big Perm said:
I have seen a couple of people posting claiming 700-900 total made in 06, stating they are in the know, but I cannot confirm nor deny....

If only 700-900 were built then they should be rare and hard to see driving around. I have seen quite a few '06s around here. There are 3,057 '04s running around and the only one's I know of are members' trucks.

Stinker said:
Only 7 o6's were made.......and Roz's isnt real:p

Neither is 1,030-RWHP! :eek: :dontknow: :p :D :rock:

Venom Power said:
If only 700-900 were built then they should be rare and hard to see driving around. I have seen quite a few '06s around here. There are 3,057 '04s running around and the only one's I know of are members' trucks.

that's because they are in Europe :dancing: :star:

Bill Pemberton from WoodHouse posted that only 700+ 06 Ram SRT10's had been produced:dontknow: :dontknow: he is the biggest Viper dealer that I know of.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back