2007 American Ironhorse Tejas, 2007 Buell XB12R, 2005 Dodge Viper

crazynaclh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have developed some major back issues so the toys that hurt me the most need to go. I will be posting some pics as soon as I can.

First up is a 2007 American Ironhorse Tejas, this is a pro street 280 rear tire hard tail. It is purple with silver flames. aprox 700 miles, everything works with the only flaw is the clutch lever housing has a small chunk broke off, and the lever will vibrate. I never put any time on this bike because of my back. I'm asking $16900. Never been dropped, daisy cutter pipes and stock pipes present. Runs great.

Second is a 2007 Buell XB12R aprox 8K miles, Black and red. only K&N mod. runs great. Lot of fun but again hurts my back to go any distance.
asking $4900.

Third, 2005 Dodge Viper vert. Aprox 40K miles. CF hood, canards, trunk lid, ACR rear spoiler. lowered coil overs. new XS power battery, 60-70% on Kumho tires. Very clean car. I have the stock hood and stock trunk lid with no spoiler mounting holes. asking $48K. Only issue is passenger sear has one collapsed hip bolster and chip on very corner of driver door.
Engine mods are: M&M long tube headers with cat delete ( I have stock cats), Roe Racing tune, Magnaflow mufflers, K&N. This car has never seen the track.

All the above are clear title and run and drive great. I put maybe 100mi a year on them and have them started and rolled back and forth every month.
No surprises at all. Great autos just cant use them if I want to stand straight after.
I will be getting pics here soon so I just wanted to get them out there first.
I've been storing them and paying insurance on them for a few years now knowing that this day would come.
Please PM me if your interested.

I'm sorry to hear about your back issues and wish you luck on the sale of your vehicles Scott

Here are some pics I have on file. I will be getting a few more of each vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    464.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 894
Thanks guys.
My back has been messed up pretty bad because I was in a helicopter crash in 2010. I have recovered pretty well since and I'm been given the option of fusing a few verts together. Instead I chose to find jobs where physical stress is not a problem. I always thought that I would recover to the point where I could enjoy these vehicles for more than a few miles at a time.

Thanks guys.
My back has been messed up pretty bad because I was in a helicopter crash in 2010. I have recovered pretty well since and I'm been given the option of fusing a few verts together. Instead I chose to find jobs where physical stress is not a problem. I always thought that I would recover to the point where I could enjoy these vehicles for more than a few miles at a time.

Is fusing the vertebrae still an option?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back