2007 Mopar calendars - Our Gift !!

dragon said:
cool guys the first set of calendars will leave today by us-mail. dont be shy guys i have alot more calanders on hand.

just pick one and pm me and i will ship it to you.

:santaclaus:
Of course I put in my order :D Thank you again :rock:

PM Sent

Thanks Your Awesome

:D Thanks Patrick PM sent and here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! And of course a prosperous New Year!

:rock:

you guys are all great, there is no shortage of calendars here so you all will get the calenders you asked for. please make sure to let everyone know.

thank you

TheSickness said:
Specially since it was free......Would never expect a cheapo like you to miss out on that action :D :p :rock:
Right on!!! Takes a cheapo to know a cheapo :p :p :p At least I don't cross the border to get my sandals ;) ;) ;) Now I know why you moved south :D

BTW, if you take your old tires with you, they discount the price of those sandals ............... BWAHAHAH fuck face ;)

Last edited:
Patrick/Dragon, Got mine today. Very nice concept car calendar. Neat to see what we may be driving in the future. Thank you very much again and Merry Christmas to you and Avondale.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Patrick/Dragon, Got mine today. Very nice concept car calendar. Neat to see what we may be driving in the future. Thank you very much again and Merry Christmas to you and Avondale.

see it just gos to show you that silver is the fastest even through the us-mail.:D

thank you

KRAZYSRT10 said:
PM sent..Thank you Patrick!! You're AWESOME!!!:D:D:D
He doesn't ship to Hawaii :p :p :p :D

Wifey said:
He doesn't ship to Hawaii :p :p :p :D

He oughta be worried about you trying to sell his gifts on EBay!!!:p Make Wifey pay for her's Patrick!!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back