2008 Challenger

tat2stuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rock:

acn51.jpg

acn50.jpg

acn49.jpg

Finally, they did it RIGHT!!! I am so tired of the crap Detroit is putting out with old musclecar names. Think....Impala, malibu, hemi, r/t, charger. All these cars are is new cars with old names. No affiliation with anything the old cars we remember, except for the name-theft. Ford got a bit closer with the new Mustang, but DT has hit the nail on the head. This is the first pic I have seen of the new Challenger and I am loving it!!! It looks like what Chip Foose would do with a 1970 Challenger if you threw him 200K and told him to have fun!!! I am sooooo lovin it. I am a big Camaro freak and I hope, I HOPE GM does something along these lines with the Camaro they are supposedly coming out with in a few years. If they come out with some stupid 2-door version of the Malibu, I am gonna go burn down a dealership or something. ALL HAIL THE NEW CHALLENGER!!!!

Greg

1Fast400 said:
I already called my dealer and told him I wanted the first fully loaded srt-8 version

Just think bro....looks like a lot of hood space there...let me be the first to get the rumor-mill going...could there be an SRT-10 version coming?? Hmmmm....that indeed would be nice!!!:rock: :rock:

Greg

true, this is the best retro I have seen come out yet. I will own one as long as nothing changes. and yes a v10 would be sweat in one to.

Not me, I'm saving myself for when I get jail raped.............

I'm done with Chrysler.......... It is very cool, but they don't get another penny of mine.

SD

Well if the R/T is coming with 425 hp, what's in the SRT package?

Silent D said:
Not me, I'm saving myself for when I get jail raped.............

I'm done with Chrysler.......... It is very cool, but they don't get another penny of mine.

SD

:D :p :rock:

Hopefully the SRT will be atleast 500 HP to go against the GT 500.

Bill.

Begood said:
Hopefully the SRT will be atleast 500 HP to go against the GT 500.

Bill.

From what I've read so far, the 6.1 Challenger is estimated at 4.4 0-60, and Motor Trend had the Mustang at 4.7 0-60...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back