August 16th
September 20th
October 18th
November 22nd
December 20th

Schedule is subject to change
Times will be posted as announced

Well guys, looks like we get to do it again :rock:
Looks like our final turn out prompted Moroso to keep us on the schedule.
Not sure of our series sponsor yet, nothing listed on the Mustang Challenge site yet, but a 2008 schedule for the trucks was posted at the Moroso site .
I'll try to get more answers asap.

Thanks for the info,looks like I better buy a new helmet !!!! Chubs been down there practicing already,so he should be set !! See if we can't roust a few more out of the woodwork !!!:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Thanks for the info,looks like I better buy a new helmet !!!! Chubs been down there practicing already,so he should be set !! See if we can't roust a few more out of the woodwork !!!:rock: :rock:

Hopefully he can keep his power steering line on!!!!! Looks like I will have to make a few of those dates!!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

So far,I,m in!!!:burnout: New clutch,Cats and tires!!:rock:
Now if I can Get my back and knee to cooperate,be afraid,very afraid(yeah right)!!:D

1qksrt said:
So far,I,m in!!!:burnout: New clutch,Cats and tires!!:rock:
Now if I can Get my back and knee to cooperate,be afraid,very afraid(yeah right)!!:D
I am always afraid of you bro.:p :p :p

It looks like a great winter,Here in fl.:D :D (sorry everyone else in the world):dontknow:

I'm in on whatever dates we choose to go. Florida boys, get your motors running.

blackviper said:
I'm in on whatever dates we choose to go. Florida boys, get your motors running.

Looking forward to seeing you run,maybe in the other lane:D :D

6pakattack said:

Hey Dennis how ya doing? How long did it take you to get down there last time? I might be in on this one if I'm in town that weekend... sounds like a good time.

Joe

Hey Joe,I mapquested it,and it looks to be about 1 1/2 hrs !!!!:rock: Not sure that I'm going to be able to make it after all though !!! Have an incident with the wifes car in the bodyshop,and they came home after church today with another bodyshop necessity with my sons truck,and last but not least,I have a New Hood and painting to pay for ,so I might just take a raincheck until things settle down some !!!:(

Watch out,:burnout:
I,m Coming down,Not sure how good I,ll do though?
Hope my helmet passes tech!! I should have about 100 miles on the center force,Think its enough?:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
Hey Joe,I mapquested it,and it looks to be about 1 1/2 hrs !!!!:rock: Not sure that I'm going to be able to make it after all though !!! Have an incident with the wifes car in the bodyshop,and they came home after church today with another bodyshop necessity with my sons truck,and last but not least,I have a New Hood and painting to pay for ,so I might just take a raincheck until things settle down some !!!:(

Thanks Dennis:) …..Doesn’t look like I will be going either the boss had other plans for us that day:dontknow: . Sounds like you really have your hands full around your place:nurse: . Maybe we can make the next one:burnout: ?

Joe

6pakattack said:

I hope everyones O.K. Dennis,
If I miss you at the track, I,ll see ya soon,Hopefully on Dyno Day.:rock:
I,ll call ya tonight!!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back