2008 Year end in Review

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
post up ya last year thingamabobs:D

Mikey(Sickness) actually got a job, and worked so hard he wore one of his feet off:D

NBT got thing together and started his own biz:rock: http://ecomtech.biz/

eddie102870 sent a son to the military, cried like a baby and to make himself feel better sold one truck and bought a heap:D

the Brutal 10 blew a rod bearing in Fla chasing Itch's scooter:p

FSTJACK and Ram From Hell built two $200,000 trucks and made 650rwhp:congrats:

Justin (JMBPerformance) found a hot little momma to hang with his self even though he is only 11 years old:p

Wifey started a new website with nothing but "fingers" an is now a bazzillinaire:D

nowwhat finally bit the bullet and got a hot chick to marry his big eared bald head:argh:

Begood finally took his belt off, and was able to capture a beautiful hot momma that takes good care of him:rock: :p

Srt-Iz (Izzy) is now a Proud loving father of a beautiful child:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

django ("D") finally realized that websters dictionary isnt actually bathroom reading material and now reads "hillbilly's for dummys":congrats:

flchub(chubby) has taken stock in fruity pebbles and now owns half of fla, and is also half the size of fla:marchmellow:

Black 1(jake) has let his fememine side loose and now owns a hot little PT cruiser:burnout:

Scrambler 1 actuallly let it out that he really is the guy in the commercials for fathead.com, and is seen on there regularly:congrats:

IH8TCHEVY'S (EARNIE) found out that traveling is actually alot of fun:p :p :p

Griffsrt got hottie of the year award from the girls of the VTCOA in panama:congrats:

Fatjack still has not released that he is actually running $10,000 worth of electronics to do as well as he does at the track:argh:

505's Fastest (dom) paid for his 10 second time slip:dontknow: :D and drives a yugo daily

TinyGiants has been able to take a grocery getting QC and make it into a pro street grocery getter:D

viperjeff, is actually vipergirl , just well hidden;)

Borden has been released from his contract and is now on the loose:marchmellow:

Silverback was caught at the Stinker farm having hootchie with the sheep:dontknow: I think his fetishes have changed:D

TNVIPER built a dual inlet air box for the roe, but now can find the radiator:dontknow:

all meant in fun , enjoy the new year:rock:

Stinker said:

viperjeff, is actually vipergirl , just well hidden;)

Yea, I'm really ViperGirl and the truth is I don't own a Viper Truck

I do however own Black Magic

DSC_0160_jpg.jpg

DSC_0132_jpg.jpg

:D
SrtBrad said:
Happy new year Stinker. BTW great recap of 2008:D :D :rock:

aahh yess and Srt Brad

finnally noticed as an accomplished film maker:rock:

contacted by steven stielberg to do the next fim of

"willy wonkas chocolate factory":congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :D

Stinker how do you come up with this wild shit, I know you don't drink. You must be smokin your lunch again!!!:D :D

Stinker said:

Silverback was caught at the Stinker farm having hootchie with the sheep:dontknow: I think his fetishes have changed:D

I tried Stinker, but they all said they love ewe. ;) :D

Happy New Year Tony, and give Joanne a hug for me.:rock:

post up ya last year thingamabobs

Mikey(Sickness) actually got a job, and worked so hard he wore one of his feet off

NBT got thing together and started his own biz http://ecomtech.biz/

eddie102870 sent a son to the military, cried like a baby and to make himself feel better sold one truck and bought a heap

the Brutal 10 blew a rod bearing in Fla chasing Itch's scooter

FSTJACK and Ram From Hell built two $200,000 trucks and made 650rwhp

Justin (JMBPerformance) found a hot little momma to hang with his self even though he is only 11 years old

Wifey started a new website with nothing but "fingers" an is now a bazzillinaire

nowwhat finally bit the bullet and got a hot chick to marry his big eared bald head

Begood finally took his belt off, and was able to capture a beautiful hot momma that takes good care of him

Srt-Iz (Izzy) is now a Proud loving father of a beautiful child

django ("D") finally realized that websters dictionary isnt actually bathroom reading material and now reads "hillbilly's for dummys"

flchub(chubby) has taken stock in fruity pebbles and now owns half of fla, and is also half the size of fla

Black 1(jake) has let his fememine side loose and now owns a hot little PT cruiser

Scrambler 1 actuallly let it out that he really is the guy in the commercials for fathead.com, and is seen on there regularly

IH8TCHEVY'S (EARNIE) found out that traveling is actually alot of fun

Griffsrt got hottie of the year award from the girls of the VTCOA in panama

Fatjack still has not released that he is actually running $10,000 worth of electronics to do as well as he does at the track

505's Fastest (dom) paid for his 10 second time slip and drives a yugo daily

TinyGiants has been able to take a grocery getting QC and make it into a pro street grocery getter

viperjeff, is actually vipergirl , just well hidden

Borden has been released from his contract and is now on the loose

Silverback was caught at the Stinker farm having hootchie with the sheep I think his fetishes have changed

TNVIPER built a dual inlet air box for the roe, but now can find the radiator

BIGWORM, Truck engine went kaboom, got pulled over,truck towed, someone hacked in to my bank account and took 5G's from me. But, I did get some strange last night. I am good. ha ha

Stinker - Started a performance parts business while still being an over the road driver. Decided to sell his rig and stay home to concentrate on the business. Thought he had a brain aneurysm concentrating too hard but it was diagnosed as gas. Blew up his twin turbo Viper truck and started looking for a Ford Lightning. Has made multiple appointments with a psychologist to work on his sheep fetish but has failed to make one session because he has to drive by a sheep farm to get there and dang they sure are purdy. :D Happy New Year Tony & Joanne.

Nice contribution, Tony....

I'm sure it took a bit of time and effort......

Thanks for the entertaining reading..........

Tim (D)

SilvrSRT10 said:
Stinker - Started a performance parts business while still being an over the road driver. Decided to sell his rig and stay home to concentrate on the business. Thought he had a brain aneurysm concentrating too hard but it was diagnosed as gas. Blew up his twin turbo Viper truck and started looking for a Ford Lightning. Has made multiple appointments with a psychologist to work on his sheep fetish but has failed to make one session because he has to drive by a sheep farm to get there and dang they sure are purdy. :D Happy New Year Tony & Joanne.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Django said:
Nice contribution, Tony....

I'm sure it took a bit of time and effort......

Thanks for the entertaining reading..........

Tim (D)
about 3 beers and 6 1/2 minutes there dingo:D

LOLOLOLOLOLO

qoute

"maybe a dingo ate your baby":D

Stinker said:
about 3 beers and 6 1/2 minutes there dingo:D

LOLOLOLOLOLO

qoute

"maybe a dingo ate your baby":D

I don't think I did....... I only eat my own baby....;)

D

Venom Power finally and successfully went through with his devised plan of a carbon hood for #1900. Then he drove it a total of 4,000 miles in three months to two SE GTG’s just to come out the closet in Panama and change his name in Macon to include two totally unrelated nouns (ant/knee). He also drank more beer in that time period than all the lint he's picked from his belly button. As a result of his efforts he is now an amateur alcoholic. BONUS: Ant-nee was last seen with a Tangeray bottle filled with some sort of a mysterious "shiny moon" liquid he acquired from Brat. His liver is on the verge of being fried and now has the new year of more SE GTG’s to look forward to… GOD HELP HIM!!

ThanksgivingFeast008.jpg

Picture.jpg

Venom Power said:
Venom Power finally and successfully went through with his devised plan of a carbon hood for #1900. Then he drove it a total of 4,000 miles in three months to two SE GTG’s just to come out the closet in Panama and change his name in Macon to include two totally unrelated nouns (ant/knee). He also drank more beer in that time period than all the lint he's picked from his belly button. As a result of his efforts he is now an amateur alcoholic. BONUS: Ant-nee was last seen with a Tangeray bottle filled with some sort of a mysterious "shiny moon" liquid he acquired from Brat. His liver is on the verge of being fried and now has the new year of more SE GTG’s to look forward to… GOD HELP HIM!!

ThanksgivingFeast008.jpg

Picture.jpg
Welkome to the club...I tried a "Hair of the Dawg"....now I am hungover and drunk again!!!!:( :( And my 4 year old is jumping over my Black Lab, Zeus(sy) and I can't focus on the T.V. and it took me an hour and a half to type this shit...My New Years Resolution.....

To sober up!;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back