2009 Chally SRT8 for sale...

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A woman in my local car club is moving from NJ to FL and she is selling her 5 month old 2009 Hemi Orange SRT8 Chally. It is loaded, Sunroof, Navi, 6 speed. Around 3,000 miles. She told me she paid 48k for it, and she will take 30k. Ive seen it several times and it is MINT, only Mod is a CAI. I will try to get pics. If i had the money, i would buy this myself in a second!

Dang!!!!!...$30K is a steal........used 09s are bringing $38K wholesale....I plan to buy one but need to wait another 12 months so i can keep the truck..dang, dang, dang...:argh: :argh: :argh:

FastSRT19 said:
Travis, who's Crown Vic in your SIG? New daily driver?

Yeah it is what I am driving to the college 4 days a week. We bought it from our S.O. which bought it from Florida Hwy Patrol. It's a 99 and we had it painted the original color and put a 4.6L DOHC engine from a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII. Now just have to work on restoring the interior.

EMT/SRT said:
Yeah it is what I am driving to the college 4 days a week. We bought it from our S.O. which bought it from Florida Hwy Patrol. It's a 99 and we had it painted the original color and put a 4.6L DOHC engine from a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII. Now just have to work on restoring the interior.

Sweeeeet!:D

FastSRT19 said:
Sweeeeet!:D

Still a work in progress.....

46DOHC.jpg

Bro thats such a good deal, My friend just bought a 2010 chally with the V-6 for 27,000 errrrr man I wish this was 2 weeks ago, He paid cash too. Damn

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back