2011 R/T vs 2004 GTO

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No vid, only mods are exhaust for both of us, its my cousin GTO, from a dead stop and from a 20 roll (we raced about 10 times) I coulda eat him up either way til 70 then he was gone...this truck is really powerful around 4k rpm, I didn't think it would do that good, oh and yeah you should be scared Dan im coming for ya :D

6.0 or 5.7 you got him cause he was likely spInning while you gripped and hauled ass ;)
Good racing nonetheless and that Ram sounds and looks healthy ;)

I had a stock 2004 GTO and it didn't spin from a 20 roll. They only run around 13.8. The new r/t's run around the same times, a bit slower.

Well, he wasnt spinning a bit from a roll or stop, hes a pretty good driver. The truck pulls on him to 60, then it evens out until 80 where the car just leaves. As compared to the 10, It would be stout to compete in the 1/8 mile stock for stock, but the 10s got more ass where it counts...but that doesnt matter with Dan cause he couldnt beat me if i were in a ford minivan :D :rock:

dude, you didn't even show... so you're like the wet toilet paper on my shoe when i leave the movie theatre...

it's stuck and funny and people laugh... then talk shit... and forget about you as soon as a squirrel runs in front of them...

dude, you didn't even show... so you're like the wet toilet paper on my shoe when i leave the movie theatre...

it's stuck and funny and people laugh... then talk s

hit... and forget about you as soon as a squirrel runs in front of them...

And to think, I hold the trophy ans youtube video that shows me running your ass int the dirt, it was quite wonderful :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVPz8VEiivI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Psycho Mythic vs Viperhauler 1.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

Good Kill!

I took down a G8 GXP with my little Hemi RCSB 4x4

003.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

I Dont know why, but his 60' was brutal slow, as was his 1/8th mile (left lane)
He came on pretty strong at the end, but not quite enough to catch me
DA was pretty high that day, 3k+

006.jpg

I recently killed a few faster vehicles now that my TCM has adapted to the new Edge 3000 Stall Torque Converter and a Sonnax line pressure booster.
SRT4 Caliber's, SRT8 Jeeps, and yes sorry to say even an SRT10 on a bad day with a missed 4th gear shift. :eek:

My lowered 4x4 5.7L Hemi, all stock motor/manifolds, stock 3.55 diffs launches pretty good with
295/45R17 DR's(x4) Diablo Tuned, Magnaflow CatBack, Volant Intake (rammed) hits 18.xx' 60 footers consistently now
004.jpg

timeslip01.jpg

timeslip3.jpg

Some of you may know the car# 2212 on that last slip ;)

timeslip6.jpg

timeslip4.jpg

Last edited:
hey hemi black, what it's do on street tires though? front end does look good all blacked out like that, got a side pic with the DR's on it?

Well my only "street" tires are Heavy All Terrain 305/50R20 Terra Grapppler's
on stock 20" wheels that weigh in at over 90lbs each and suck with just 3.55 gears and an open rear diff.

027-1.jpg

I just murdered out my wheels yesterday with Plasti-Dip (crappy pic from my crackberry last night)
1920.jpg

0707.jpg

Despite the weight and poor gearing I still pulled out a 14.498/93.9 on a hot August afternoon at 4100' DA = 13.87/98.2 DA corrected, about 3 days after I beat that G8.

005.jpg

DA3531.jpg

Here's a closer view of my DR's on Black 17"x 9" Moto Metal 951's

Y-05.jpg

BlackMamba03.jpg

... from last year ...with Rad (yellow446) and Norbert (Hucksrt10)

074.jpg

073.jpg

Cobra-1.jpg

IMG_1738-1.jpg

IMG_1744-1.jpg

When track prep isnt 100%, launching in awd (4WD auto setting) gets me out of the hole real quick!
once I re-gear to 4.56's and add a locker I'll be able to go to a larger Drag Radial to fill th wheel well a little better

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back