2014 GTS Launch Edition vs. Venomous Quad Cab

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Good times in Mexico last night! Go pro was on driver side and he Stayed on my pass side so I had to video this myself with my phone, but you'll get the point! Past 90 he owns me but we had a fun run regardless. Props to the owner who just bought it and barely has 700 miles on her. He gave props on a great run too. :burnout:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Njyat1SM0rs&feature=plcp]2014 Viper vs 2005 SRT-10 Viper Truck - YouTube[/ame]

What the hell are you listening to

Lmfao! My GF said same shit and all y'all can relate damnit! I busted a u turn right before videoing and I hit the damn search button and it stopped there. Needless to say I was not even hearing it till race was over and then I was like wtf is this?? And quickly turned it down so It wasn't heard by others. Bwahahaha:dontknow:

Good job! How did you hold the phone, steer, and shift, while racing? I was going to try that last weekend, but just wasn't comfortable enough.

Good job! How did you hold the phone, steer, and shift, while racing? I was going to try that last weekend, but just wasn't comfortable enough.

I'm left handed, lol. Had phone in left hand, while gripping steering wheel, hoping it was picking it up. I know it's half ass, but it was very last minute. I'll try and get go pro run with him soon:burnout:

It's was a great time even though I knew I'd have my arse handed to me. Wasn't so bad though. Up to 140 he'd have bus lengths on me though.:(

So where is the last race video? :D;):p

I was recording with my phone and this is the only one that came out halfass. I'm ready for a go pro vid with him. He kept getting on my right, camera was on left. Haha! I want a run with yours too bro. Like I said, I know I'll get yanked but its all good fun. Lost to that black 5.0 Sat too and have it on go pro! I've owned many 5.0s and he walked past me about 80!!
Found out he's SC :rock:
I wasn't as butthurt once he told me that. :driver:

That black 5.0 is a low 10 second car in super stealth mode I told our GTS buddy to go run him and he was like yeah right whats he got done, I was like nothing at all hahahaha. Me and the GTS did get one run in....just one ;)

That black 5.0 is a low 10 second car in super stealth mode I told our GTS buddy to go run him and he was like yeah right whats he got done, I was like nothing at all hahahaha. Me and the GTS did get one run in....just one ;)

Wow! Had no clue or I prolly wouldn't have even tried him, lol. It had no whine, whistle, or any other signs it was boosted? I even told him that afterwards. It was quiet. How'd y'all's run go? Should be close I'd think but yours is beast. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back