2024 Post Ho Thread

Occasional misunderstandings on a forum. I've never heard of such a thing
There have been a few that got the but hurt and the problems happened … they never really lasted long ! Well maybe a couple times that really got goofy nasty !

I don’t know if anyone , possibly only one member since I’ve been on that was ever banned ..Wifey could probably give a name .. wasn’t the one someting like fast400 or something like that ?
Oh geez there's been several some have been reinstated siome not

Dom had but was reinstated
Hank the Tank
Scoobert
1tallsrt
1fast400

There's more lol

Let me see if i can figure out when your "50" would have started!

You have 73 now but not sure where you were when you upgraded
I saw previous the Ho down OGviper was at 66 posts

Oh geez there's been several some have been reinstated siome not

Dom had but was reinstated
Hank the Tank
Scoobert
1tallsrt
1fast400

There's more lol
1fast ways the one I was thinking .. Dom was the worst actions of all when he and Stinker had their problems that led to the crap at the Panama GTG .
Old Hank the tank was funny , he was a boarder patrol agent … Scoobert I don’t remember what he did ,, was decent from what I remember and 1tall no idea .

Yep years ago when the VTCOA was extremely active and had many actual threats and posts about the 10’s . Everything 10 was being talked about .. threads still got ho’ed to keep the funny and sense of humor going between all the ALPHA MEMBERS HAHAHA ! But then as the forum started fading down and member sold their trucks over the years … the ho’ing became more and more prevalent and that’s when the Post Ho thread was created for reasons of getting the post counts higher as a competition ( just look at the member list and the leaders post counts ) hahaha. It was all in good fun , except a few conflicts over the years . Similar thread was also created for the offensive posts .. those were mostly just fun and funny as hell hahaha ! Believe me this forum since inception has had the GOOD , THE BAD and the UGLY !
But what the hell most any forum has all those things . This one has been moderated in a proper way to meet the standards of the masses without the ban BS by adding those types of threads and rules .
Exactly!!!! What he said!

Mine go up!! Discrimination!!!
I just don’t try to catch the starting number .. maybe I will … but appears to be posting mine a little faster right now

Mikey was on a roll for sure .. but he quit because of that bad fungus on his feet hahaha
I think he really quit because someone talked crap about his family member and that ticked him off.

But I'm not exactly sure after all these years

I just don’t try to catch the starting number .. maybe I will … but appears to be posting mine a little faster right now
It's busy discriminating

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back