2024 Post Ho Thread

Yeah you can tell that for sure by clicking on literally any thread!

Mola Ram has a shrunken head on his special Head gear and he shrunk it himself! Hahahaha - bad ass
Thuggee

All the radio talk lately about DIN and double DIN yada yada made me need to know what all that babble means! So now I sorta do haha!

I'm sure our units are double DIN

As for where to get a good unit and whether it connects to the amp is confusing for me and the good thing is I'm good with my stock unit.

Only thing to improve it would be NAV

All the radio talk lately about DIN and double DIN yada yada made me need to know what all that babble means! So now I sorta do haha!

I'm sure our units are double DIN
So you understand now it’s all about Gunga, right :D

As for where to get a good unit and whether it connects to the amp is confusing for me and the good thing is I'm good with my stock unit.

Only thing to improve it would be NAV
The Nav’s are obsolete and were junk from the start using a CD and getting updates

A guy stopped buy today to ask me if I would sell my 10 .. I told him about the VTCOA and he should check us out .. he appears to want a 10. Maybe he will signup to help get some leads and info about these trucks ..

I remember when the membership hit 1,000 and there were a couple hundred at least that were pretty active posters don't you think!

I was watching the Bots recently and they check threads, view member profiles and who knows what all! Why would they pick a user profile to view? Creepy

I remember when the membership hit 1,000 and there were a couple hundred at least that were pretty active posters don't you think!
Many posters all the time day and night … usually took seconds to get most replies and info and answers and even a few slap stick replies hahaha ..

I was watching the Bots recently and they check threads, view member profiles and who knows what all! Why would they pick a user profile to view? Creepy
The want to serve you a can of Spam ( where is the puke emoticon) and collect and file your life’s data in files to sell and attempt to rob you ..

Do you prefer this spider ignition wiring look or the factory snake it look ?

I still and always would prefer the coils be accessible instead of being under the intake manifold. Even if they were bolted on top of the manifold . Changing plug wires should not be that complicated. Imagine being on the road in the high desert and a plug wire smokes out and you have to remove the manifold in the middle of the night on the side of the highway .. to me it’s just downright stupid having them under the manifold .. call a tow truck and pay for a 50 mile tow charge all for a stupid should be simple plug wire .

I agree and thst should apply to most any component! Some things are just obviously ridiculous

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back