24s are gone. Gloss black stocks are on.

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im glad I didnt sell my stock wheels because im loving the way they turned out. I also installed the oem srt tonneau cover. What do ya think?
srt.jpg

srt3.jpg

srt2.jpg

srt4.jpg

srt5.jpg

20120616_162959.jpg

srt-10.jpg

Love it!!!

Once bit thanks bro. I like what you have done with your ride too.
Viper hauler I dont understand why are you some what partial:D
Viperjeff if you liked it then I think im doing a good job since you are the viperologist.

L. Killa thanks man
Rare03 I got november 2011 totm but thanks man

Looks awsome bro I love the panted mirrors and door handles

Thanks man. IMO the painted mirrors and door handles give the 10s a more sporty look. This was actually the first thing I changed on my ride and loving it to this day.

Looks very good...get some black lug nutz.

Yeah I think black lug nuts would be a good idea. I was about to go a little wild and almost had my painter to paint the lug nuts in Red but I dont know. What dp you think?

love the look but i am partial i just got my rims done black now to find some decent black lug nuts for mine :)

photobucket-1823-1339999408725.jpg

just got them on truck friday lol.

I think it looks great... I don't even have a problem with the stock lug nuts. Gives it some contrast instead of looking like someone taped off their tire and sprayed the whole wheel.

X2 for the tinted tails. And get that goat off your tailgate. Yuck

I think it looks great... I don't even have a problem with the stock lug nuts. Gives it some contrast instead of looking like someone taped off their tire and sprayed the whole wheel.

X2 for the tinted tails. And get that goat off your tailgate. Yuck

Consider the goat gone man lol... I am in the process of the tinting the tails. I have the spray but just need to make time to do them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back