2500 series truck pricing

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is a fair price price for a 2500 series, 2007 ,4 door, 4x4,auto with diesel engine? Heavy duty package . I have been looking for the last few days and was really curios as to what is reasonable.
Thanks

10-13k off sticker for the 5.9L diesel, less for the new 6.7L.

I got 13k off my 06 2500 4x4 diesel megacab, but I got a 6 speed manual.

I work at a dealership, unfortunately I dont have any in stock, but I know dodge is offering a lot of rebates and incentives. If you are lucky enough to find a remaining 06 the deals are amazing, and even on the new 07 models there are a few rebates. I can find out what they are if you want

That would interest me very much 05 thanks. Any help is appreciated. The one I was looking was about 41k and the initial deal they offered was 39.5k out the door. That included taxes and everything but I thought I could do way better.

I looked through our inventory just now, must have gotten a few in. They range in price from just a couple thousand under MSRP to up to 10,000. As well as all our prices here just happen to be under invoice due to all the rebates. a couple of the 6.7L deisels have shown up to.

Those ARE some beautiful vehicles. I had the Challenger in mind for '08 all this time but a 2500 4x4 diesel sounds a lot better. That should be a real comfortable ride for traveling.

I was pricing out a fully loaded 6.7 cummins with leather Lariat pkg quad cab and the new 6 speed auto last weekend. It stickered at over 49K. Dealer billing on it was 44,600. THey offered it to me for 40,750.

that sounds like a really good deal. There are a lot of rebates available now on them from the factory as well as some that you may be qualified for on the side. Just be careful of what dealers refer to as ademdum labels. they are the labels that are posted on the window sticker that look like they are from the factory that includes dealer installed options that you may or may not have wanted. Its where they make their money and it garauntees their sales reps a certain amount on the sale. That is an excellent deal for a fully loaded. I have heard rumors on a mega cab 2500 becoming available with the 6.7L. Its not an option on the dodge site as of yet, but it can be done Im sure.

Soapy said:
I was pricing out a fully loaded 6.7 cummins with leather Lariat pkg quad cab and the new 6 speed auto last weekend. It stickered at over 49K. Dealer billing on it was 44,600. THey offered it to me for 40,750.

That's definately a deal to snatch up. There's nothing wishy washy about that Cummins, Soapy (no pun intended... well yeah maybe it was:D ).

don't know if this interest you,but my 2500 HD is for sale:idea:

most mods in my sig

Attachments

• 900.jpg
    900.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back