Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Nevada/LV

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I cant make up my mind because I have sand in my vagina

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
505'sFastestViper. said:
i kick boxed for eight yrears and was a state champ wrestler i will roll with your big ass:D :D .....no more mohawk :) :) :)
Great I was State Champ in High School as well...Kickboxing is for people who are just to uncoordinated for Taebo :marchmellow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i would love to man spoon smoke a fatty then do some taebo on you:D :D
Fine I will set up Gym time with Megaton in PHX if we have the GTG down here,,,,If it's in Vegas I will call Randy and we can have some fun at Extreme Couture...Don't matta to me but if you start crying....I get your truck. A Brudda gots to get paid you know :D

SrtBrad said:
Carlo what you think bro..........California or Nevada or Arizona? decisions decisions............How hard would it be to make a poll?
Grrrreat now we will be waiting another month to get an answer :p Don't ask him to think Damn it :p

Whitesnake said:
last year it was in your town....why not in our town now?????
no one wants to get car jacked or mugged :D :D :D :D :D

TheSickness said:
I do ???? :marchmellow:
u just want to get sexually abused by democrat looking for his next dollar :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
u just want to get sexually abused by democrat looking for his next dollar :D :D :D
At least I will get a reach around and something nice whispered in my ear...BTW the last 8 years of unprotected sex has done little for anyone :D

TheSickness said:
At least I will get a reach around and something nice whispered in my ear...BTW the last 8 years of unprotected sex has done little for anyone :D

so my boss is doing u too huh?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ok 2, ..... that is (TWO)... things here.... first off lez just do it on San Diego, that's the best chance I have to make the trip ... and as for the second.... the best part about being over here on the left coast is ... we'll be up and partying long after the eastcoast GTG's were long in bed ....sleeeeeeepin'
*WEG*....

anyhow yeah I've had toooo many JD's and am feeelin a bit froggy heheeh .... even though I don't put much into VTCOA forums I figured I'd say a lil piece of what I'm thinkin' from up here in the desert of So.Cal.

Take this as one may.... just use the lube...phaaaalease heheeh

Last edited:
According to SRTBrad the 1/8 th mile track at San Diego sucks! He told me the starting line was horrible and they don't even have clocks at the finish line. I vote for Bakersfield or Sacramento for the very best in performance strips in Calif. After all these trucks are about PERFORMANCE, lets really see the full potential out of some of these super trucks...(505, Supertank, etc...) I'm pretty sure we can get a private track day at Famoso...combine it with Vipers, Vettes and Lightnings.

BurntRubber said:
the last one was in january, which to me is about 8-9 months ago...:D
Don't hit Mikey with facts, they get in the way of his story.

Bill.

TheSickness said:

its feels better without protection:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back