Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Nevada/LV

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I cant make up my mind because I have sand in my vagina

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all right I put up a poll...yes i know its large

K man still drunk from JD ... this is same morning as the last post i did last night... ofcourse I polled for cali/SD, seeeing as i mentioned earlier that was the best chance I could make it.

NO really give me a bit you just might like me drunk or sober. I have few chosen friends, they say that I'm an exception to the rule.... whatever that means ... anyhow, I posted my poll ( just dont use it without any lub heheeh)

that is all!!

PS as for the last option...... Damn surfers ........................ sand in where?????....gotta laugh at that one

Last edited:
Trainman said:
According to SRTBrad the 1/8 th mile track at San Diego sucks! He told me the starting line was horrible and they don't even have clocks at the finish line. I vote for Bakersfield or Sacramento for the very best in performance strips in Calif. After all these trucks are about PERFORMANCE, lets really see the full potential out of some of these super trucks...(505, Supertank, etc...) I'm pretty sure we can get a private track day at Famoso...combine it with Vipers, Vettes and Lightnings.

noooo!! differnt track.......that was at qualcomm, in a parking lot....barona (baronadrags.com) is the place OCBOB was talking about,

but seeing as to the central location idea, i have seats and can tow to vegas or phx to save gas....:p :p i love getting 17 towing:D

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
K man still drunk from JD ... this is same morning as the last post i did last night... ofcourse I polled for cali/SD, seeeing as i mentioned earlier that was the best chance I could make it.

NO really give me a bit you might just like me drunk or sober. I have few chosen friends, they say that I'm an exception to the rule.... whatever that means ... anyhow I posted my poll ( just dont use it witout any lub heheeh)

that is all!!

all said and done I want people who are serious about going to vote. dont vote just to vote(not saying you are.) think about it, if 4 guys from cali want to go then it doesnt make sense to have it in cali...and vice versa:dontknow:
time to hit the gym

WHAT IT MEANT TO SAY WAS, IF YOU LIVE IN UPSATE NY, OR SOME OTHER DISTANTPLACE AND DONT PLAN ON COMING OUT WEST FOR ANY REASON DONT VOTE BECAUSE THAT WILL GIVE US A FALSE READING AS TO WHERE TO HOLD THIS EVENT...OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE...VOTE FOR HAVING SAND IN YOUR VAGINA...

GENERALLY SPEAKING WHEN SOMEONE DOES A "(NOT SAYING YOU ARE)" THEY ARE IN LAYMANS TALK NOT REFERING TO THAT INDIVIDUAL

Last edited:
§tô£ñPrâýr said:
I polled for cali/SD, seeeing as i mentioned earlier that was the best chance I could make it.
Burnt Prophylactic
If I waddnt serious i wouldn't have even brought it up!!! I don't post to many times on these forums... and now YOU see why!!! I don't much care to race my truck, If I were to race, HELL..Bakersfield is even closer to me and would be to my lesser drive to arrive. Ferk this,I'm done here, discount my vote for San Diego Later days man... I kinda figured I wouldn't fit in this yuppie world of trucks, seems too a bunch of leasers with too much money at the moment.... just remember after you all have a final payment.. I still OWN mine. Hell, I'm not even sure why i joined. Lates you all.

Stoln Baggouut

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
Burnt Prophylactic
If I waddnt serious i wouldn't have even brought it up!!! I don't post to many times on these forums... and now YOU see why!!! I don't much care to race my truck, If I were to race, HELL..Bakersfield is even closer to me and would be to my lesser drive to arrive. Ferk this,I'm done here, discount my vote for San Diego Later days man... I kinda figured I wouldn't fit in this yuppie world of trucks, seems too a bunch of leasers with too much money at the moment.... just remember after you all have a final payment.. I still OWN mine. Hell, I'm not even sure why i joined. Lates you all.

Stoln Baggouut
I don't think Carlo was talking directly to you. I think what he ment was, only people that will show up should vote. That way it is easier to make it work for those that do show up.

Bill.

think u are being a little overly sensitive about this and i think he was posting that for people like u that could only make a san diego gtg :dontknow:

I really don't wanna hoe this thead for a lil dissagrement, ..... you all have yer fun.... I guess I still and always will be The exception to the Rule..... you all have funn with yer race trucks (aka flying bricks).... catch me later

I'm done

Changed my Sig \/\/\/\/ think about it before you get pissed

Last edited:
Voodoo said:
think u are being a little overly sensitive about this and i think he was posting that for people like u that could only make a san diego gtg :dontknow:

i posted it because last year people said they were going to come and wanted it in a certain location then they backed out, it wasnt directed at anybody

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
Burnt Prophylactic

Stoln Baggouut

you must still be drunk:dontknow: :D

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
He quoted my ass ... yeah man he was talking to me ... if not then why use the quote feature

I don't know if I ever welcomed you to the club. Welcome to the zoo. Anyways bro Carlo is a great guy don't take what he said to heart bro. He is only trying to organize this event. Maybe you could help him?

BTW how long you had your 10 for?

Also on another side note FstJack is friends with the owner of Speedworld where the last West Coast Nat GTG was held. I'm sure that we could get a great deal on the track if Jack got involved with the track rental if the GTG is held in AZ.

SrtBrad said:
Also on another side note FstJack is friends with the owner of Speedworld where the last West Coast Nat GTG was held. I'm sure that we could get a great deal on the track if Jack got involved with the track rental if the GTG is held in AZ.
I just want it to be in a location that draws the most amount of people.
san diego isnt that bad of a drive, i would just put up a tent in someones yard:D

Last edited:
quick little P.S....D (Tim), if you are at the GTG I am going to bring you a KUBA KUBA cigar...if you dont remember that then go back to one of my first posts i ever made...lol...:D

SrtBrad said:

sounds good to me...what part of az? besides i have a QC, just sleep in the truck....just dont rock the boat;)

Are we close to setting a date or waiting on poll results before we do that? I'd love to come, never been to a GTG yet seeing how I've been in school and with very little breaks. If you decide on the first 2 weeks in January, the count me in!

The GTG are always a lot of fun.

BlackKnight said:
Are we close to setting a date or waiting on poll results before we do that? I'd love to come, never been to a GTG yet seeing how I've been in school and with very little breaks. If you decide on the first 2 weeks in January, the count me in!

with 15 votes I am still waiting to see what happens...

can I get another pole for dates???

2 poles in one thread...sounds like something dom would be into

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back