2nd Gen Camaro forums????

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body know of any good ones to check out? I found one called nastyZ28 that looked decent. I think I want to finally get moving on my fathers 70 1/2 Z come spring time. I have huge plans and it is going to be a ton of work and money, but I'm not getting younger and I'm sure it will be a hell of a lot easier to do before I end up having kids or something.

I still think 3rd GEN's were the best looking..

Attachments

• 8c6d_1.jpeg
    8c6d_1.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 600
  • 04 Black.jpeg
    04 Black.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8,797
  • 8afe_1.jpeg
    8afe_1.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 03 Black Attack.bmp
    729.1 KB · Views: 2,612
Black1 said:
What are you doing with it? If you are going "resto-mod" or pro-touring, check out www.pro-touring.com . ;)

My heart is set on pro touring. Only for a few reasons, when my father bought the car I was about 6 years old. When we drove it back from buying it, he told me we are going to turn this into a mean race car. I will never forget that, so I would assume he never wanted it to stay stock. It did not have the original motor and the original color is classic copper ( very ugly color ) I know the car is rare and could be worth a ton as a full resto but I don't plan on getting rid of it, if anything I will be buried in it. My father past away when I was 8-9. When I was about 12 my mother sold the car and about 5 years later I looked high and low for the car and found it and bought it back. It has been sitting in my garage for about 10 years now and I am ready to start moving on it:D Oh yeah my dad taught me how to drive standard in that car, H/O 350 with a muncie 4spd... I have a video of me driving that car at the ripe age of 8:rock: Thanks for the help gents

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back