Chrisheltra 4/20 - YouTube

d4ecd6c5.jpg

Second run
Chrisheltra 4/20 #2 - YouTube

f5b19aee.jpg

Third run
Chrisheltra 3 4/20 - YouTube

aa0ef01d.jpg

Good times brother, but if your bracket racing or street racing...... You lost. Sleeping at da tree.

Congrats on lifting your front tire with less than one thousand pony powers.

Good times brother, but if your bracket racing or street racing...... You lost. Sleeping at da tree.

Congrats on lifting your front tire with less than one thousand pony powers.

Its a .500 tree. The first run was a .881 R/T (wasnt concerned with getting a good reaction just trying to get a clean pass). Second run was a .002. Last run I red lighted by .04.

Ive never heard of a timing system that starts the RT timer for the Yellow lights. I was almost certain that the RT timer starts when the Green turns on and the times listed are .000 perfect not .500 perfect.

Ive never heard of a timing system that starts the RT timer for the Yellow lights. I was almost certain that the RT timer starts when the Green turns on and the times listed are .000 perfect not .500 perfect.

Just depends on how they display the time. There is .500 trees, .400 trees and slips that have it all calculated in and will show .000 as perfect. You have to know what your track does to know what kind of light you really cut.

Very nice times man,Looks like your reaction times are coming down.:dontknow:

Nice runs man, I wish the long bar thing would've came together, your truck transfers like a mofo. Almost looks like you got it to pivot on the rear tires with no squat in the rear:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back