3 or 4 point seat belt harness

Do it right, or they can kill you.

And go for a 5 point. With a 3 or 4 point, when you tighten the shoulder belts, the lap belt pulls up.

Silverback said:
Do it right, or they can kill you.

And go for a 5 point. With a 3 or 4 point, when you tighten the shoulder belts, the lap belt pulls up.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Dos anyone make a bolt in roll bar with a harness bar on it??

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Dos anyone make a bolt in roll bar with a harness bar on it??

that would be sweet :rock: :rock: :rock:

Didn't some Vipers come with 5 point belts? Those would be the easiest to bolt in and the most comfortable for everyday driving. I think.

wouldn't you need to make an opening in the seat for the anti submarine belt to work properly and not go around the seat?

What kind of crazy shit are you guys doing, that you need a 5 point belt? Sounds kinda ricer to me.

The 2 side belts would be attached in the stock bolt locations for the male and female latch. The crotch strap can be attached under the seat easy enough, but there needs to be a rod that attaches from the seat belt pulley on the drivers and passengers side so that the shoulder straps can be properly attached. Example: http://www.sparcousa.com/harness_bars.asp

NorCal SRT-10 said:
What kind of crazy shit are you guys doing, that you need a 5 point belt? Sounds kinda ricer to me.
When I get my flame thower back on the track next year with my winter up grades I will want to be planted in the seat.

HV SRT said:
When I get my flame thower back on the track next year with my winter up grades I will want to be planted in the seat.

That's true. Your need for it is pretty clear. I've read your posts before and can see that you like the twisties. :D

The shoulder belts need to be anchored at shoulder height. If the seat bottom extends to far forward, then the submarine belt needs to come through the seat bottom.

Like I said, install them right, or they can kill you.

here is members 4pt harness that i might be getting soon. I know if you look up schroth racing they have a whole manual dedicated on how a harness should be mounted with degrees and inches for each mounting point. very informative and needs to be taken seriously.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 70
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 58

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back