3 Stock Wheels - for the price of 2

Rick_R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, finally dug out the last two good wheels and have pictures here for everyone. This is the deal, 2 great shape stock polished wheels, $250 apiece and $100 for the packing and shipping anywhere lower 48. Included is another stock polished wheel for the spare well, no additional cost.

3 Wheels, $600 shipped to your door.

Pictures of the good wheels attached.

Rick

Attachments

• Wheel 1.JPG
    Wheel 1.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Wheel 2.JPG
    Wheel 2.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 124
3rd Wheel

sleeper said:
How bad is the 3rd wheel?

It is suitable for the spare carrier, but I will get a picture posted up if it would help the sale.

Rick

Firestone got a scrape on it when removing the tire, there is also a bit of curbing that is not obvious, I want you to know the full extent of any damage.

Attachments

• 3rda.JPG
    3rda.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Just an FYI,there are companies out there that can refurbish the wheel and you'd never know there was ever a problem !!! My wife had road rash on one of her Volvo wheels,and man was I impressed with the job the guy did,and for about $180 !!!Sure beat buying a new one !!

Refurbishing

6pakattack said:
Just an FYI,there are companies out there that can refurbish the wheel and you'd never know there was ever a problem !!! My wife had road rash on one of her Volvo wheels,and man was I impressed with the job the guy did,and for about $180 !!!Sure beat buying a new one !!

That would be great for someone who wants a killer deal on three wheels.

Thanks for the heads up.

Rick

insane deal rick.. i think u should have asked another 500 atleast... but hey somoene is gonna get a smoking deal

Asked More?

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
insane deal rick.. i think u should have asked another 500 atleast... but hey somoene is gonna get a smoking deal

I could have asked more, but I have been sitting on these for 3 months, they have to go and it looks like they finally went. We will see what happens this week.

Rick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back