30k Miles!!!

SRT-MIKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
30,000 trouble free miles today!
25,000 miles with forced induction on stock internals, driven hard about 20% of the time, ocasional track time. Religious oil changes and still runs like new. No rattles in the cab or anywhere, no rust, everything works.

I really love this truck.

:)

That's Great! Almost 50K trouble-free miles here! And still on the original clutch!!! Even though I really need to swap it out SOON. I've had the Centerforce Clutch setup in my garage for 2 months...
I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!

lightningKILLER said:
yes sir, I want to see the 150k trouble free posts next!

I'll let you know. With all these posts of trucks selling in the $15-$16K range, I'll never be getting rid of mine.

SRT-MIKE said:
30,000 trouble free miles today!
25,000 miles with forced induction on stock internals, driven hard about 20% of the time, ocasional track time. Religious oil changes and still runs like new. No rattles in the cab or anywhere, no rust, everything works.

I really love this truck.

:)
Right on...Very happy to here that...Keeping mine for sure love it...:)

I'm just under 70K. Power Steering pump went, Rear end spit metal throughout and normal oil exchanger lines leaking. I did have that one time I couldn't pump gas into the tank (still a mystery and one shared by several other members) otherwise completely reliable.

4to10cyl said:
Anyone to even 100k yet?

The highest I've personally seen so far is an 05 QC at 84K miles.

Hopefully the owner has stock in OPEC with that kind of mileage... :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back