315/30/22

ok so nothing serious then,, my truck already rides like a bucket of bolts.. but im use to driving slammed veichels with no ride quality..

Actually ive got a full set of rims and tires in the shop,, i might sell em off and order up a set of 315/25/22's to see how she goes..

ok so nothing serious then,, my truck already rides like a bucket of bolts.. but im use to driving slammed veichels with no ride quality..

Actually ive got a full set of rims and tires in the shop,, i might sell em off and order up a set of 315/25/22's to see how she goes..

this is the most retarded idea i have ever heard!! keep your stupid ideas in Canada and invest some money in books and do some reading. i am never gonna post anything on this forum again because of retarded people like you, that have no freaking clue.

this is the most retarded idea i have ever heard!! keep your stupid ideas in Canada and invest some money in books and do some reading. i am never gonna post anything on this forum again because of retarded people like you, that have no freaking clue.

Holey fuck bud, chill out. Let him do what he wants, dont get your panties in a knot.

hahhaaha i love it, now im gonna buy a set just to piss you off. lol..

ken... it's also the load rating...

as long as the tire can handle the load and speed of the vehicle you're driving, then it doesn't matter...

however... you will do a few things:
1.) lower the truck's hieght by half of the height difference of the tire. i.e. if you go with a 30" tire, as opposed to a 32' tire, 1" is taken up in the wheel well, the other inch is taken up by the truck being lower to the ground.
2.) you will be increasing the amount of space showing in the wheel wells. i.e. you have a 6" gap with a 32" tire, and with a 30" tire you should have about 7" showing.
3.) you'll definitely have a higher chance of sidewall puncture do to potholes, etc. as there will be little flex in the 30, 25, etc. series tires.

i wouldn't recommend it... but sometimes i do things just to piss off the neighbors:D

Holey fuck bud, chill out. Let him do what he wants, dont get your panties in a knot.

also...

if you're going to post ideas on a public forum be prepared for all kinds of responses...

there's no reason to verbally attack other members of the community because you think their ideas are stupid.

i think it's a dumb ass idea to go wider and smaller... you won't benefit anything... and after going through 7 sets of tires and over 100k miles on my truck, i wouldn't make a stupid post about tires without having tried several combinations.

but i didn't say that;)

it's your thread, do as you will, but be civil.

hehehe ok show me the wheels you think are a good fit..

i wont be buying any anytime soon.. have to fix up 2 sets or rims first a bit of curb rash ..

Well I do like the 6 or 7 spoke wheels, but here's what I like... The RT - 2 Piece

Those are ok, but there seem to be a couple trucks that already have them. Im not sure the weight of the Dub's, but generally people with Dub's are not into racing, or if they are they can afford a additional set of wheels. To get four of the Dub's with Toyo Proxy ST2's the package is over 6K.

Damn dude serious.

he didn't bash or make any Ill comments about this post, dam.

but being a retarted Idea to start with would of been yours, Logic is smaller the sidewall # smaller the profile of the tire is going to be :dontknow:

Why don't you just buy a set of caltracs and save 200.00 instead of going 20MM wider ????????????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back