325/40/22's

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has previously been discussed, but I can't find the thread. Can these be put on our 10's without any modification to the truck. A local guy here has been talking about it, but hasn't done anything yet.

Sure Jim, it only looks a little wider, plenty of room on our trucks. the rear wheels at least.

There is another thread on here that has four for sale. I bought two & another member bought the other two. They said they only had four, but if you can find the other thread it has their info, if you want to get in touch with them. Ours should be shipped out today, tomorrow at the latest. I think these people are in Lake Charles, LA. Good luck.

Sure Jim, it only looks a little wider, plenty of room on our trucks. the rear wheels at least.

i have those inner plastic flares on the back , or how do u call these...?
my 305's allready rubs at these things...

Rick, thanks for the heads up on these. Trainman said he has run these on his 10 & they fit fine. So I'm taking Rick & Jerry's word that these will fix with no problem. If for some reason there is a problem, you will see them for sale, right here. Do you here that GutsyGecko?

Rick, thanks for the heads up on these. Trainman said he has run these on his 10 & they fit fine. So I'm taking Rick & Jerry's word that these will fix with no problem. If for some reason there is a problem, you will see them for sale, right here. Do you here that GutsyGecko?

I'll take them off your hands if you no likey. :D

I will buy them if you don't want them. I was referencing the fact that I looked for DAYS online and couldn't find a set for sale ANYWHERE when I needed them.

Jerry:
Good News: My 325/40/22's came today.
Bad News: The wife stayed home from work today & was at the door when they were delivered.
Good News: She thought they were for her Jeep GC.
Bad News: I had to tell her they were for the 10
Good News: We met with a friend of ours yesterday for lunch. He has 325's on his Nissan & they look great. Hope they look that good on my 10. Will try & get them put on tomorrow. Jerry, have to got your 325's in yet??

I don't have the link, Trainman found the tires, but only wanted two. PhxPoolGuy told me about the situation & I got in touch with Trainman & got two of them. But SRT2SLOW said in post #5 that it is the 4.88's thread. They are Kumho 325/40/22's. Trainman said he has run them before & he liked them enough to want two more for the rear. He also said the fit without making any modifications. Meeting PhxPoolGuy tomorrow to show him the tires & to buy a oil temp gauge from him. They look wide.

Wife has been sick & at home since Sunday. Her Jeep GC just turned 100,000 miles so I had new tires all around, balance & alignment, new shocks & brakes all around, new fluids front to back. Now in dealership for warranty work & should be out on Monday.
Hopefully I can try & get the tires on tomorrow. Eye balled measure with a tape & they seem to be an inch wider than the stock. Spoke with Trainman today, he hasn't got his on yet either. Didn't make my meet with PhxPoolGuy Tue. (Sorry Rick) because of the wife's Jeep, will hook up with him on Thur. Maybe we can take some pics & post before & after.

P.S. I still have to get my Caltracs on also. Need to get the wife back to work so I can get back to the 10. It's tuff having two needy females.

For those of you that are looking for the 325/40/22's. I have four brands that make this size. Khumo, Hankook, Toyo & Kumbo. Should be able to find some in one of those brands.

None of them list that size on their sites, the size is discontinued, remaining stock on hand at dealers are all that remain....Been down this road already.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back