# 34 Yellow-Fever RC

#34OLYELLER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE 2005 RC yellow-fever SRT-10 37K miles---Lowered-Dark tinted windows--vent shades-carbon fiber dash trim kit--5"tack with shift lite--X-metal shifter version x--bed lid-bed rug--B.B. catless-mids--Gibson cat back exaust--K&N-CAI--chrome mirrow & door handle & taligate covers Billet grill Bott.-mid-& scoop inserts RUNS SUPER $28000 I'm a little too old for this truck must sell !!!! Located in eastcentral OHIO PM me

TOO OLD!!!! I am too old for my truck but it makes me feel 75 years younger:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
TOO OLD!!!! I am too old for my truck but it makes me feel 75 years younger:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Jack, Are you really 75?...........Cause if you are, thats freakin, Well elderly.:p

Need to sell this useless Truck or it is going to be traded in on a 2009 Dodge that i can use ???? #34OLYELLER,,,

#34OLYELLER said:
Need to sell this useless Truck or it is going to be traded in on a 2009 Dodge that i can use ???? #34OLYELLER,,,
try sellin it somewhere else we dont appreciate people calling our trucks useless now beat it

Useless yep your to old.

Curb stoner or used car lot. Beside to many autozone mods
vent shades-carbon fiber dash trim kit--5"tack with shift lite-- chrome mirrow & door handle & taligate covers.:confused:

You'd probably have to drop atleast 5 bills jsut to get back to a respectable state. And then you could start moding.

HEY GUYS?? YOU CAN KISS_KISS_ I MENT IT IS USELESS TO ME IM TIRED OF BEATING ALL THE CARS AROUND HERE IT IS TOO FAST THIS OLD MAN BESIDES LIKE I BELEVE YOU GUYS HP ???????

#34OLYELLER said:
HEY GUYS?? YOU CAN KISS_KISS_ I MENT IT IS USELESS TO ME IM TIRED OF BEATING ALL THE CARS AROUND HERE IT IS TOO FAST THIS OLD MAN BESIDES LIKE I BELEVE YOU GUYS HP ???????

WTF? Did they not use periods and commas when you were in school?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back