3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

Today and tomorrow of work and then I am on Vacation!!! Can't wait. :rock:

HELL YEAH, I CAN'T WAIT. Hey anthony, i'll probably give you a call on monday about the meet up time. I'm gonna give Gunu a call to to see what time he wants to cut out.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

this is the weekend before some will make a good travel

make yourselves a list

check over the ride well

make sure to pack light, alot of things you can get local , like sandwich stuff and drinks

be sure to bring all you need in your trip to keep cost down guys, but be smart and double check things out twice, i dont want no calls about any of my buds sitting on the side of the highway:D

Most of all be safe

there is a thread here somewhere with cell phone numbers,

but if anyone needs anything give me a shout 704-214-7849

be safe , be careful, rest this comming weekend, trust me , you will need it:p

832-217-0562.. That's my number..

Hey GetSum, that'll work. Call me so we can iron out the details about meeting up. I am shooting for 3 am roll out time. I should be around your part of I-10 5ive hours after that.

One more work day :D :aetsch: :aetsch:

Then workin on the truck on Sat. Oil change, check tires, clean, clean, clean. I got that bug shield stuff yesterday. Have to get it on the truck after it gets a wax.

Let's see.. Yes, oil change is on the list... She's gonna need cleaning after coming out of surgery tomorrow. Some detailing, actually. Then I have some briskets to smoke and wrap to bring.. Gotta whip up some Q-sauce. Yall want a couple slabs of ribs too? I can make them there in PCB though. We have to pack and pray I have enough room in the bed for the drag radials.. Then they'll be some thumb twiddling until it's time for us to leave.:D

Venom Power said:
Let's see.. Yes, oil change is on the list... She's gonna need cleaning after coming out of surgery tomorrow. Some detailing, actually. Then I have some briskets to smoke and wrap to bring.. Gotta whip up some Q-sauce. Yall want a couple slabs of ribs too? I can make them there in PCB though. We have to pack and pray I have enough room in the bed for the drag radials.. Then they'll be some thumb twiddling until it's time for us to leave.:D
thumb twiddling? with that hot woman you got?:D

Venom Power said:
Yes please, on the ribs. :) And what's this surgery the truck had? Wouldn't happen to involve a bottle of some sort, would it? :dontknow: Hmmmmm

SANTEEN said:
Yes please, on the ribs. :) And what's this surgery the truck had? Wouldn't happen to involve a bottle of some sort, would it? :dontknow: Hmmmmm

Actually it involves TWO painted and airbrished bottles.;)

ViperTruck2933 said:
My FL place is about 30 min from PCB (its in Santa Rosa Beach). I'll be down there Friday but I'll have to leave Wed the 2nd coming back home. :mad:

Wish I could have hooked up with you all. Maybe next time. ;)
Okay. I might actually get to stay in FL all week now. :rock:

What day/time is the track event??????;)

Track day is Friday around noon if I'm not mistaking.
8 hours of work left and I'm on vacation!! Woo hoo!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back