3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

Spud racer is giving away trophies at the PCB GTG

1. Quickest elapsed time (VERY BIG TROPHY)
2. Slowest elapsed time (small)
3. Worst vehicle catastrophe (small)

so if your vehicle fits one of the above, one of these trophies may be yours

this is not affilitated with JTSVP GTG.

Going to call these the "Spud Trophies".

The quickest elapsed time trophy stands a good 3 feet tall, decked out with marble, engraved and the works. It is a HUGE and awesome looking trophy. Quickest elapsed time BY AN SRT-10 truck gets it.

The other two trophies as much smaller, one for slowest elapsed time, which may coincide with the third trophy which is the worst vehicle catastrophe. Personally, I don't stand a chance at the first one, and i don't WANT to win either of the other two.

As Tony said, these are not affiliated with JTS/VP, just from "The Spud"... to honor the SRT 10 community.

Best of luck to all who go to Emerald Coast Dragway!

Dyno Day ????????

I know that sombody probably asked this already but,is there a place that we could do dyno the truck up there. I don't know the area, just wondering if anyone has checked in to it?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

getusum said:
I know that sombody probably asked this already but,is there a place that we could do dyno the truck up there. I don't know the area, just wondering if anyone has checked in to it?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
There is a dyno in Pensacola but I think that it is a little too far for most people. It is only about 45 minutes from the track but in the opposite direction of Panama City.

Are you going to be there on track day? Can't wait to see your truck!

Yeah i'll definently be there. Me and Gunu is gonna meet up with Venom Power (anthony) on I-10 wednesday Morning and head that way. Can't wait to meet all you guys. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

looks like it will be a 50/50 chance now if i make it ,,,regional director came in from atlanta and is trying to shoot me down for that weekend off ,,,im still hammering away at him to get off :mad:

Ironhead said:
looks like it will be a 50/50 chance now if i make it ,,,regional director came in from atlanta and is trying to shoot me down for that weekend off ,,,im still hammering away at him to get off :mad:
Don't you puss out dammit!!!:mad: :mad:

FATJACK said:
Don't you puss out dammit!!!:mad: :mad:

if they dont let me off i will consider the job being offered to me ,,,these bums are working the shit out of me ,,im so damn tired its unreal ,,,moneys good but shit ,,,i came home yesterday and Becky asked who the hell are you :mad:

Ironhead said:
if they dont let me off i will consider the job being offered to me ,,,these bums are working the shit out of me ,,im so damn tired its unreal ,,,moneys good but shit ,,,i came home yesterday and Becky asked who the hell are you :mad:
u def need a break big buddy:eek:

Thank you Tony! Trust me, I wish I could be there. But I have a big hole to dig out of. So please tell Joanne I said hi, and think of me when you all have a few drinks.:rock: And if you feel like, give me a call at that time, and I will drink one (or more) with you.

Bill.

Begood said:
Thank you Tony! Trust me, I wish I could be there. But I have a big hole to dig out of. So please tell Joanne I said hi, and think of me when you all have a few drinks.:rock: And if you feel like, give me a call at that time, and I will drink one (or more) with you.

Bill.
not a prob big guy, believe me right now I def know how ya feelin buddy:eek:

I will have Mark mix up a special red bull and crown , jsut for ya;)

Here's the Spud Trophies...

DSCN0627.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back