3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

wife said u better not 4get her shirts:aetsch: i think thats the only thing she wants out of the gtg! atleast shes easy to please:D

I got the briskets.. They're gonna be ready for smokin' here soon. I got a couple slabs of ribs.. I'll make them in PCB. The rest of the grub I'll just get in Panama. It's gonna be on.

Getsum called me earlier to confirm that we're meeing somewhere (including gunu) off I-10 in Louisiana after Baton Rouge. The only thing I'm concerned about is the flippin' weather.:mad: Mother Nature better not screw Tony over.. Unless he wants her to.

Venom Power said:
I got the briskets.. They're gonna be ready for smokin' here soon. I got a couple slabs of ribs.. I'll make them in PCB. The rest of the grub I'll just get in Panama. It's gonna be on.

Getsum called me earlier to confirm that we're meeing somewhere (including gunu) off I-10 in Louisiana after Baton Rouge. The only thing I'm concerned about is the flippin' weather.:mad: Mother Nature better not screw Tony over.. Unless he wants her to.
she want buddy , I gave her a good message earlier:rock: :rock: :rock:

About 48 hours from now we should be hooking up with Gunu and Getsum... About 5 or 6 hours after that we should be running along the beach closing in at 35 mph :driver: on ground zero.

im not goin to let the chance of rain get me down ive been looking forward to pcb since last fall when i didnt make it, im having a blast rain or shine!

cyalata said:
im not goin to let the chance of rain get me down ive been looking forward to pcb since last fall when i didnt make it, im having a blast rain or shine!

Well if it's gonna rain I don't think I wanna waste my space bringing the DR's for the track.

Venom Power said:
Well if it's gonna rain I don't think I wanna waste my space bringing the DR's for the track.
only 40 percent chance and it looks like it will be north of pcb. you should be ok antnee

cyalata said:

That's the spirit!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I am gonna slowly insert my finger into the raccoons rectum, get some fecal matter, and .......................
raccoon-732267.jpg

BWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

PPPPPAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFFFFFARTNOCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKERSSSSSSSSSSS:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back