4.10s in a QC

homsh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and did it. Tomorrow I start a road trip to Florida and we'll see if it helps out on the highway as desired. After I get back I'll get to the strip and see if there's any difference there.

Well I went ahead and did it. Tomorrow I start a road trip to Florida and we'll see if it helps out on the highway as desired. After I get back I'll get to the strip and see if there's any difference there.

I'm sure you will notice something.

Not that tough to do. You have to get the pinion bearing for the 4.10. The shafts and bearings are completely different and it looks like a problem but it all went together with out a hitch.

Definitely feel the difference around town, not as snappy. On a plus side I thought there would me speedo problems but it's reading within 1 mph to my gps.

Oh and I think this mod will make swapping the converter mandatory.

I was thinking of switching to the 4.56 for performance. Ill wait to see if their is any difference before i trade or buy the 4.56. was it like a day job or few hours?

Not a pro here but figure on spending the day. a couple of times in and out getting everything right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back