4.56 Gears

MassRiper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for 4.56 gears for my 04 rc. I've talked to a few people and everyone says stock gear sets are the best? Also need the bearing set and everything to install....If one of the vendors could put something together that would be mint!

I am looking for 4.56 gears for my 04 rc. I've talked to a few people and everyone says stock gear sets are the best? Also need the bearing set and everything to install....If one of the vendors could put something together that would be mint!

Where the Hell have you been????? You ready to break that thing out yet or what? We definitely need to go to the track together this year!

got a set were taking out in a week , $200 plus shipping , contact Tony at jtsvp if interested
thanks

Where the Hell have you been????? You ready to break that thing out yet or what? We definitely need to go to the track together this year!

Hahaha Been in hibernation for the winter, but it's time to start getting the truck ready for this season. I'm gunna need keep you up to date with a racing event I found out about that's supposed to be like Massachusetts version of TX2K (but I'm sure nowhere near as good)

Hahaha Been in hibernation for the winter, but it's time to start getting the truck ready for this season. I'm gunna need keep you up to date with a racing event I found out about that's supposed to be like Massachusetts version of TX2K (but I'm sure nowhere near as good)

Definitely Bro, give me a call anytime!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back