LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1359 DA
15 mph headwind
75*

13.57@102

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiAvDfsW2Y[/ame]

Truck looks sick! I coulda told ya they wouldn't hook after that John Force burnout! Lol. Street tires just like to be cleaned off quickly. No smoke show. Promise you'll see a better launch doing this. Go around water box if you can as well. Helps not getting front tires wet and leaving that water for your rear tires to spin on. Our track doesn't have that option and our wide front tires trail some water. :(
Sure would love to stuff a widened Viper wheel under mine with those tires for DD though. Beast!

Thanks bro but, i went around the water on all 3 passes. This one I did a smoke show since it was on video and pictures. I ran 3 times and all I did was a quick turn to dust the dirty off. On 1 run I eased into it and once I went WOT I spun. Other run was the same. So basically it was pointless to run with these. Next payday I'm ordering the 15in rotor caliper kits for dodge and getting 15in bogart wheels with a 30" MT drag radials.

you had to be doing those runs just for fun. you know better than to try to get a good slip on some show wheels. and damn that truck is sick minus the stickers on the back glass. Id love to see what you could do with a srt10 rc with an auto swap at the track.

No sidewall = no traction. 25 series tires, great for looks on the street, but that's all.

That truck is a real head turner Lethal. Good luck. Those M/T tires should do the trick.

you had to be doing those runs just for fun. you know better than to try to get a good slip on some show wheels. and damn that truck is sick minus the stickers on the back glass. Id love to see what you could do with a srt10 rc with an auto swap at the track.

Yeah it was for fun as I missed racing the truck and to get a nice pic of it on the track. The stickers are a local crew I'm in and a houston fire dept sticker. It's help me get out of tickets ;). I would love a viper motor in here with a auto.

No sidewall = no traction. 25 series tires, great for looks on the street, but that's all.

I figured that but was fun trying. Next time I won't be on those tires and should have my heads and if bigger cam installed

What was your 60' time?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back