410 ring and pinion (needed)

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a good used 410 ring and pinion (take off)for sale. I broke a spider gear:mad: . And it seems that the ring and pinion is a Dodge only item. If anyone knows if this is true or not please let me know:eek:
Thanks in advance!!
Bill

devildog02 said:
Just wondering if anyone has a good used 410 ring and pinion (take off)for sale. I broke a spider gear:mad: . And it seems that the ring and pinion is a Dodge only item. If anyone knows if this is true or not please let me know:eek:
Thanks in advance!!
Bill
:D :D :D hello, I have one :rock:

$100.00 plus shipping, take off from Patrick's truck. Low mileage .....

your PM box is full :p

PM Sent :D

GriffsSRT said:
Talk to Stanky !!!!

Thanks Mark , but bo, if you jsut broke a spider gear , you shouldnt need a ring gear, jsut the spiders, and bewary of used ring and pinions, those are one item that can cause more problems if used;)

Stinker said:
Thanks Mark , but bo, if you jsut broke a spider gear , you shouldnt need a ring gear, jsut the spiders, and bewary of used ring and pinions, those are one item that can cause more problems if used;)
We pulled the cover off and got the broke spider gear out and noticed the ring gear was damaged on 2 teeth. The pinion looked fine. All the other parts I can get where I used to work. Man if I had the money I would have your axle assembly in a heart beat! Im just broke as can be. thanks though. Still not sure if I will need a center section, but nothing came through.

devildog02 said:
Thanks for all the help everyone. I have one on order from Wifey:rock: :rock:
Thanks again
Bill
Thanks Bill, they'll be shipped tomorrow. Good luck on your truck :rock:

Bill, sorry you are having problems...haven't seen much of you lately...hope all is well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back