5 Years

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today marks 5 years to the day since I purchased my first SRT-10 and I have clocked just over 81,000 miles between the both of them. Its been an interesting journey. Never broke down, never towed, never left beside the road, always started. I still get people to ask me to pop the hood when I pump gas. Nearly every day, another driver gives me a thumbs up, or does the hand motion to smoke the tires. I still get introduced as the guy that drives the Viper Truck. I never tire of answering the question "What gas mileage does it get?" or seeing the expression of the losers face when they got beat by a truck.

congrats , and keep hitting the red button ! ! !:rock:

Cool post Jeff, this is my 2nd truck too. Only got to put 8k on the first one, and I have only put 4k on this one. Loved every mile though.

That is great Jeff! I'm on my second truck as well. 34k miles on the first one, only 3k miles on the current one. Puts a smile on my face every time I push the button, makes me sad when I see it just sitting under the cover during the winter months.

Gotta love these things. I will have had mine 6 years in a couple weeks. It has broke down once(ecm went out) Other than that it has been a very reliable vehicle and a blast of course. I have put 60k on her(32k the first year and the other 28k over the past 5). These things were meant to drive, and drive hard. They seem to run better if you do.

Haha! :)

Mine is also in in storage... damn snow! :( I have had mine for 1 ½ year but i have only clocked

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back