50 post minimum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

05SRTQC

Reaction score
I'm sure this topic has been beaten down but 50 post minimum to post in the classified section? I'm not much of an asset in the forum world, just like to look once in a while. I've been a member here for over 6 years but cannot advertise a couple of leftover parts after the sale of my truck seems unfair, not just for me but the other forum members who can buy used parts at a discounted rate. Sorry just had to vent.

btw: sold the truck for a 2013 Charger SRT8 (still in the family)

I'm sure this topic has been beaten down but 50 post minimum to post in the classified section? I'm not much of an asset in the forum world, just like to look once in a while. I've been a member here for over 6 years but cannot advertise a couple of leftover parts after the sale of my truck seems unfair, not just for me but the other forum members who can buy used parts at a discounted rate. Sorry just had to vent.

Contact viperhauler. He can make it so you can sell stuff right away. There are actually a TON of cool forum features that he can unlock for you and for anyone else that asks. He can be real busy though, so I recommend messaging him multiple times. Hope this helps. :D

Although I don't agree with all the rules I still respect them and shouldn't post what I'm selling. I'll PM you and anyone else who wants to know.

you could have typed 50 words in a "get your post count up" thread in less time than it would have taken to write this - much less the time it takes you to respond to posts in this thread.

6 years and 22 posts... that's 2,192 days (including leap years, assuming there was two - i didn't look when you joined). that's 0.0100365 posts per day.

that said, if you're a lurker, not a poster, then you know about this because it's been beat to death several times before.

if you're a supporting member, you have instant access to everything immediately upon approval - but you know that too, as long as you've been here.

i've never seen a two dicked unicorn either:D

OR---support the great work these guys do for us and become a supporting member. I did and this and the NRA are two of the greatest investments I have made. Found VENOMOUS1 here and that was worth the money alone. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back