50k!

Haterade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just passed 50k on the truck. Not all of those are my miles, and I know somepeople may freak at that amount, but I feel like it is a milestone worth celebrating. So tonight the beer is on me!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

drive it! then drive it more.

When i had my truck and viper I did, 12k miles on the truck and 8k miles in the viper in one year!

Congrats! I've got over 80K on mine. We'll be spending some quality time together this weekend.....bunch of fluid changing. :rock:

i just rolled over 45k on mine but i just got a new motor!! whoop whoop

Nice, 50.000, smile givin,head turnin,asphalt rippin,import stompin: MILES....:rock: :D :rock:

Congrats, I just had a customer in my service dept with a QC with 115,000, still runnin like a top...So you still got a ways to go:burnout:

Chuck B said:
Congrats! I've got over 80K on mine. We'll be spending some quality time together this weekend.....bunch of fluid changing. :rock:

I had one and ran it to 50k no probs, Anyone here beat this gents 80k yet:dontknow: if so what issues with the truck if any?

thewelshm

Haterade said:
Just passed 50k on the truck. Not all of those are my miles, and I know somepeople may freak at that amount, but I feel like it is a milestone worth celebrating. So tonight the beer is on me!
So......uhhhhhhh......wheres the beer????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

had 54k on my qc when i left a week ago, just the usual tranny crap that will be taken care of as soon as i get back to AZ in 7 months

I've put 3k on mine since newyears. (mostly trips to the car wash with the looooonnnnggg way home!)

Good deal and great to know longevity is part of the equation. My 06 RC, today, has been officially declared my new daily driver.

Back