56000+ miles QC worth $33,000?

TeamSRT10 said:
what yall think it would be a reasonable price for that truck............. under 25k?

I don't know, but I bought mine 7 months ago for $25k with 6100 miles on it. It is an '05, not an '06. There are deals out there for these trucks. That is not one of them. Good luck.:rock:

Im keeping my eye on ebay, another guy just listed a 06 inferno red, with 44,000miles, for 26,999, but this one guy just listed a Grey truck today, that is loaded (Navi, sunroof, dvd) for $29,000 with 31,000 miles.

I really wanted to get a truck with under 25,000 miles, but i took my f-150 with 110,000 miles to get inspected last week, i only put 4,500 miles on in a year........so i was like Hey if i'll only drive 5/6000 miles a year, i'll look at a truck with less than 50,000 miles

I bought my 06 QC Night Runner 4 months ago for $28,000, with 18,000 miles on it. I did have to look around for a while, and ended up traveling 500 miles to get it. It was worth it in the end because the truck was exactly what I was looking for. Just stick to it, you should come across a good deal sooner or later.

You need to talk to Wassup, his Q/C is awesome, one of the nicest on the forum and very well cared for. Popular mods already taken care of.

TeamSRT10 said:
Not a bad deal, but the 2 things i really want is the Navi and Sunroof --- hate air condition, rather cruise with 5 windows up and blasting the tunes :rock:

the dvd system would be a nice treat
You can get a factory REC nav unit and antenna that is completely plug 'n play, for about $650.00 - $700.00. You'll need the factory Nav bezel, which is about $150.00. And your good to go with factory nav.

VIPER said:
i bought mine the 2nd day the yellow fever was released drove it right off the sho room floor.... 66,000 after taxes and tags in 2005 :eek:
Holy sheet man..that's is a lot of money..:congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back