60'

lightninquick said:
what are your best 60' times with the big m&h's

Will you be running the L with or without the garndening equipment in the back...?

low 1.7s for me...no spinning....and with some technical difficulties...mid 1.6's are coming.....your L will do much better....

thanks guys,,ive been thinking about trying those slicks ever since daniel told me about them. they are much taller then 30" m&h's i run now, and i wasnt sure if the pool equipment would fit in the bed of the truck with them

lightninquick said:
thanks guys,,ive been thinking about trying those slicks ever since daniel told me about them. they are much taller then 30" m&h's i run now, and i wasnt sure if the pool equipment would fit in the bed of the truck with them

they may be too much tire for you.....they are a man tire....:D

lightninquick said:
ahhhh,,,i sure missed you

ha....

seriously though....these tires are fun....I have aired them down to 10psi....they get shaking a bit on the top end but they grab and get nice and tall....with all your power....you should kill with them....any other L's run them...?

Hey Patrick: Make sure when you go to the track again and the track prep is good, go up on tire pressure and it will hook up HARD.

John
M&H

hey john,,,,remember my truck?

the red lightning with the skull on the tail gate with the worn out cheaters:D

lightninquick said:
hey john,,,,remember my truck?

the red lightning with the skull on the tail gate with the worn out cheaters:D

Yes what is going on.:)

John
M&H

same ol stuff,,,,im just doing alittle last bit of info grabbing before i make my decision on which tires

i seen you are out of stock on the 30x14.5x16 cheaters,,,,i was thinking about those or the big boys:D

lightninquick said:
same ol stuff,,,,im just doing alittle last bit of info grabbing before i make my decision on which tires

You guy's need to come down for the GoodGuys fuel & Gas finals. Iam going to take a funny car to the winner circle. The date is Nov 3-5th.

John
M&H

lightninquick said:
i seen you are out of stock on the 30x14.5x16 cheaters,,,,i was thinking about those or the big boys:D

We do not make the cheater anymore. SORRY

John
M&H

lightninquick said:

When you get to the track, call me on my cp and I will get you the BEST seat in the house.:)

John
M&H

Last edited:
SlicksMH said:
When you get to the track, call me on my cp and I will get you the BEST set in the house.:)

John
M&H
second best,,,,the driver gets the best:D

i will call you

lightninquick said:
second best,,,,the driver gets the best:D

i will call you

The link did not work, whats the secound sizes that you are looking at.

John
M&H

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back