'68 Hemi Roadrunner

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine passed away a few months ago and his widow has to sell their gorgeous Hemi Raodrunner. This thing is beautiful and wins awards where ever it is shown. It was featured on the 2006 Mopars at the Strip t-shirt. Here is the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...006QQitemZ160159917742QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

If I wasn't over here in Korea I'd probably buy it myself but she needs to sell it now. I want to see her get a good price for it so spread the word.

Thanks!

Attachments

• HPIM3097.JPG.jpg
    HPIM3097.JPG.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 4,809
  • HPIM3089.JPG.jpg
    HPIM3089.JPG.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 860
  • MoparVegas06LayersRevised2Comp_sm.JPG.jpg
    MoparVegas06LayersRevised2Comp_sm.JPG.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I know this car well. Parked next to it at a number of shows

AWESOME hardly seems the right word

DSC_0129.jpg

Bloody awesome ride................... 426 Hemi 4 speed......... shit.

Someone's getting a jewel.............

D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I know this car well. Parked next to it at a number of shows.

You all might be interested to know that the maroon GTX in Jeff's photo is featured on the cover of the October issue of Mopar Muscle. There are lots of amazing Mopars in Utah!

Here ya go Phil

Oh yea!....

Howdy :D

DSC_0131.jpg

My car is also on the cover of Mopar muscle this month. The blue 68 coronet R/T.

Bruce

First off Phil, sorry to hear about the passing of your friend.

That is one beautiful car. I really hope she gets what it's worth.

Take care over there in Korea.:rock:

Silverback said:
First off Phil, sorry to hear about the passing of your friend.

That is one beautiful car. I really hope she gets what it's worth.

Take care over there in Korea.:rock:

Thank you for all of the comments. Jeff will agree with me that this car is incredible. The owner was one of the classiest guys around. His wife is a sweetheart and real gearhead herself.

And, hey you old hairy ape! How's are things in the jungle? I see you've gone AWD too. How are you liking it?

Hemi killer, that is a beautiful Coronet!

Big Asp said:
Thank you for all of the comments. Jeff will agree with me that this car is incredible. The owner was one of the classiest guys around. His wife is a sweetheart and real gearhead herself.

And, hey you old hairy ape! How's are things in the jungle? I see you've gone AWD too. How are you liking it?

Hemi killer, that is a beautiful Coronet!

Actually the Jeep belongs to my wife. She loves it. I still miss my truck, but the Cobra kind of makes up for it on nice days when I can take it out. Probably won't see much action until the May time frame now. It's winter here already.

The jungle is still the same. I just try to stay one jump ahead of the zoo keepers.

VERY nice car.... Since it's not the original block, or color, it might not reach 6-figures. But, it will still fetch plenty I'm sure. :rock:

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back