A Bit about me

thats really cool Mick, thanks for sharing... I like how my truck is JTS nationals event poster! ha ha You have one clean 10 and I know you're not done with her!

Troy's QC SRT said:
thats really cool Mick, thanks for sharing... I like how my truck is JTS nationals event poster! ha ha You have one clean 10 and I know you're not done with her!
Thanks guys,
Not done thats for sure,:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice reading Mick.

see you next week in Eindhoven !

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

one really has to appreciate what Jeff has done for us and with the registry:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Mick, I loved the story....

Reason behind this:

When the TOTM was canceled I was heart sick. There still needed to be a way to to recognize not only an SRT-10, but the owner too. The only difference here is there is no voting, just a story.

I am hoping to do at least one of these a month. I have sent out a few requests and I guess we will see what happens.

This is for everybody of course.

For anyone that would like to be featured, send me your story (anything you wouldn't mind sharing with the world). I will then edit it and try to turn it into a story and not a biography. Lot of pictures will help and No, you don't need to be on "The Registry" to be featured.

Yes, once you've submitted your story, all rights belong to the VTR.

There is a new Issue each week, not every issue will have a feature story..

Thanks Again Mick, Someday, you'll have to post up (if you can) pictures of all the rides you've had over the years

VJ

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

one really has to appreciate what Jeff has done for us and with the registry:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'll second that. he's the man :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Jeff, nice work on all this...

Mick, nice to hear about you. Would love to make it to the UK. We'll have to chat.

SD2005Dustin said:
Jeff, nice work on all this...

Mick, nice to hear about you. Would love to make it to the UK. We'll have to chat.

send me a pm if you want to chat and i'll give you my no.
What you want to see???

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back