a/c and heated seat controls aren't working

NemesisPrime

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an 06 quad cab, which the a/c and heated seat controls stop working in. I was fine without the a/c, who needs it when your doing 120 down the hwy right. Lol It's the summer in south Louisiana and my kids can't take the heat anymore. I checked all the fuses pulled the dash and disconnected and reconnected all the plugs but still no luck. The only a/c control that works is the fan which blows hot air through the defroster because I think that was the last setting used in the winter.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

And no I don't drive like a mad man with my family in the truck. There is a time and place for everything.

Do the heated seats emit warning lights on start-up?

As for your A/C, it could be all the doors are broken.

Do the heated seats emit warning lights on start-up?

As for your A/C, it could be all the doors are broken.

No the heated seats controls don't. They do absolutely nothing. Also the rear defrost doesn't works as well. Every thing was working one day. The next day it was not.

A few have had issues with blending doors in the ducting

I don't think it's the door deal I read a few things on the net about that. Every thing below the radio less the hvac fan stop working all at once.

Thats gotta be something in the wiring then, the heated seats should at least emit a warning.

Thats gotta be something in the wiring then, the heated seats should at least emit a warning.

Yea that's what I figured something to do with the wiring, fuse, or relay or something. Just haven't been able to pinpoint the problem. I know it's has to be something simple.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back