A few factory parts for sale

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here goes, no pics, but can take photos if needed.

1 Set of exhaust manifolds with heat shields and most or all the hardware if I can find it

1 stock airbox with intake tube and most or all of the hardware/also have a battery tray

1 set of stock 04 taillights no blemishes/with circuit boards bulbs etc...I also have my 08 Ram taillights I can part with if someone wanted those instead of the 04's

1 set stock 04 headlights no blemishes/witch bulbs etc...

1 stock 3rd brake light

1 set of stock fog lights

PM me with offers its all best offer, as I really don't know whats its worth. Figured I'd try to sell here first before e bay.

Last edited:
Whoever bought the foglights, when you install them make sure that you transfer the small black plastic spacer blocks on the ends of the brackets from the old fogs onto the replacements from HISS... That is if they aren't already there, of course.

Hey HISS, did you ever get some 4.56 gears?

Venom Power said:
Whoever bought the foglights, when you install them make sure that you transfer the small black plastic spacer blocks on the ends of the brackets from the old fogs onto the replacements from HISS... That is if they aren't already there, of course.

Hey HISS, did you ever get some 4.56 gears?

Yes sir the gears are in my garage waiting patiently for my broke ass to get installed lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back