A few more REAL pics...

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In between moving i snapped a few more pics with the real camera, the truck is a lil dirtyer(?) than id like it to be but you get the idea, damn i love this hood!!! I get some many more stares and compliments now, even smoked an LS1 trans am today that wouldnt quit talking shit:D :D

1-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

7a95d016.jpg

Last edited:
thankks for the pics cody, but especially on the front end, there is def something either wrong or something, the front end should NOT sit that low with my springs, let me do some research for ya

Cody, dont want to hoe your thread or take iit in a different direction, but if you will , either post a pic or send me a pic to [email protected] from the break at the front of the door to the front end, from the top of the hood with a little air to the bottom with some ground.

a good shot of the front of the truck basically, but not a close up of the wheel fender, clearance, just of the front, and if you can, and if you have time, of the front end with the tire removed,

you should have almost an inch of clearance, I thought you did, but evidently you dont, and it may be something that nana modified, but I may have to get you a set of modified springs made, so dont roll you fender jsut yet buddy, let me try to get this figured out .

I want be on a ton this weekend, got some site things to do, and I aint that brite:p but will check in, and my email, but there is def something not right buddy, a bumpstop is not gonna help this at all , neihter will rolling the fender

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Cody, dont want to hoe your thread or take iit in a different direction, but if you will , either post a pic or send me a pic to [email protected] from the break at the front of the door to the front end, from the top of the hood with a little air to the bottom with some ground.

a good shot of the front of the truck basically, but not a close up of the wheel fender, clearance, just of the front, and if you can, and if you have time, of the front end with the tire removed,

you should have almost an inch of clearance, I thought you did, but evidently you dont, and it may be something that nana modified, but I may have to get you a set of modified springs made, so dont roll you fender jsut yet buddy, let me try to get this figured out .

I want be on a ton this weekend, got some site things to do, and I aint that brite:p but will check in, and my email, but there is def something not right buddy, a bumpstop is not gonna help this at all , neihter will rolling the fender
Everything under that front end is completely stock now except for the springs, not sure what would make it sit lower. It will only hit the inner fender lip if i hit a really bad bump or dip going too fast:dontknow:

Psycho Mythic said:
Everything under that front end is completely stock now except for the springs, not sure what would make it sit lower. It will only hit the inner fender lip if i hit a really bad bump or dip going too fast:dontknow:

my truck would that too when i lowered it. Once i got rid of the bumpstop

and got the bigger ones i got rid of my promblem.. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ENS-2-9101G/
i used these and cut 2 levels off. gave me the same factory ride

But cody your truck sits pretty low:confused: That and the tire looks like they are the next bigger size:confused:

Are you sure the lower control arms are stock?

if anything maybe you could use a spring spacer
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BEL-34852/

I still think it looked better before. Paint that thing silver and send it my way then get your truck back to looking good

Cody, The truck looks GREAT!! We need to put some juice on your ride, you would really love it then.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FerrariTruck said:
But cody your truck sits pretty low:confused: That and the tire looks like they are the next bigger size:confused:

Thats what i was thinking. Cody, what size are those front tires?

Jack, when i get the cash, ill see ya about the spray:D

My truck has factory size tires all the way around (305/40R22) Nitto 420's. They did sit a slight bit taller than the Toyo's that came off that were the same size though.

Also, my control arms are stock now, bought them from a salvage yard, still had the srt yellow and blue shocks attatched...

blackviper said:
Stinker, remember the 06's are heavier.
yeah but my springs are designed off the 06 models and are 10% stiffer than oem, and not gonna use a spring spacer, Iwill see what I can do to fix this, if thats what he wants:)

yeah but my springs are designed off the 06 models and are 10% stiffer than oem, and not gonna use a spring spacer, Iwill see what I can do to fix this, if thats what he wants:)
Yes indeed sir, lemme know what you can find out for me:rock: :rock: :rock:

just see if you can get that pic for me bud;)
Ill have you a few pics by tomorrow buddy, been movin, painting, adding attic storage, and everything else you could imagine;) . Ill email them to the address you pm'd me

EMT/SRT said:
Looks awesome Cody!

Thanks man, i may still get that muffler from ya, trying to get a few things worked out on this house before i can break away for a bit:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back