ParkingGarage.jpg

ParkingGarage1copy.jpg

Sunset.jpg
Sunset1.jpg

Sunset2.jpg

Sunset3.jpg

let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
thnks fellas.... would you think i would be lieing if i told you that i hadn't washed it in 3 days lol when these pictures were taken yesterday

great:rock: :rock: :rock:

the ones in the parkin garage are my favs:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats:

nice pics wade

it sucks with side pipes cuz they never stay clean :argh: always black soot i go threw steal wool like crazy everytime i wash em

TNVIPER said:
Have you driven it in 3 days?...
yes sir everyday fixing to roll over 70k miles!

Coley invest in some goo gone! it works wonders! for rubber,VHT,soot all kinds of stuff and it's paint friendly

hey Wade......

ya know a guy that drives a Chevy SS pickup, a black one???

met him at Dallas Performance when i did the first dyno run for the coils.

he said "howdy". thats how i learned to say your screen name. i always thought it was "tool", lol.

By Jan. 1 you will like following me. Trying something different. Less daily rwhp and more track days rwhp.

ZCx said:
hey Wade......

ya know a guy that drives a Chevy SS pickup, a black one???

met him at Dallas Performance when i did the first dyno run for the coils.

he said "howdy". thats how i learned to say your screen name. i always thought it was "tool", lol.
hahaha are you talking about the RC SS look alike that is procharged? an yes most people have no clue my screen name is Tooloe "TooLow" but spelled with a E hahaha

Tooloe said:
New pictures with the new camera! let me know what you guys think

Field2.jpg

Field4.jpg

Field5.jpg

Field1.jpg

Field3.jpg

Logo.jpg

Logo1.jpg

Logo2.jpg

Logo3.jpg

ParkingGarage.jpg

ParkingGarage1copy.jpg

Sunset.jpg
Sunset1.jpg

Sunset2.jpg

Sunset3.jpg

let me know what you guys think

Nice truck, I mjght have opened up the aperture a hair more when shooting into the sunset:dontknow: :dontknow:

thats Me though:eek:

thewelshm

Attachments

• Field4.jpg
    Field4.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 50
THEWELSHM said:
Nice truck, I mjght have opened up the aperture a hair more when shooting into the sunset:dontknow: :dontknow:

thats Me though:eek:

thewelshm

I agree, awesome truck (hard not to take a good shot of any SRT/10 lol), clean and sharp looking but you need to a) open the aperture to allow more light/exposure, b) park anywhere but in front of power lines and poles and c) point the front wheel/rims towards the camera, that would have really boosted those parking lot shots. We like the rims, not the black tires. :D Not dissing you or anything, you did ask for opinions. Just trying to help so next time you post you really blow us away. Keep firing the shots out and don't be scared to tilt the camera and really use your eye to capture those "special" images. :) Once again, your truck is looking killer!

Cheers,
Carl

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back