A few SCT codes thrown

jontyre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope I can get some help. Just had the SCT installed a couple of weeks ago and just threw a code. Got the tune from Sean and already called him but he is out doing R&D for the day so maybe someone on here can help me.
So here are the codes. Looks like an o2 sensor, but need a solution on what to do. Vehicle is a 2006 SRT-10 RC.

p0138
p0152
p0132
p0463
p0031
p0051

Thanks for the help!

P0138-O2 SENSOR 1/2 CIRCUIT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH - SRT10
P0152-O2 SENSOR 2/1 CIRCUIT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH - SRT10
P0132-O2 SENSOR 1/1 CIRCUIT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH - SRT10
P0031-O2 SENSOR 1/1 HEATER CIRCUIT LOW - SRT10
P0051-O2 SENSOR 2/1 HEATER CIRCUIT LOW - SRT10
P0463-FUEL LEVEL SENDING UNIT VOLTS TOO HIGH - SRT10

Looks like you have some problem with your sensors. Are you catless?

Make sure the rear sensors are turned off by the SCT and that the rear sensors are actually hooked up.

The truck hasn't ran rough at all, and I don't think it is running much more rich than these trucks usually do.

Getting usual mpg and have not noticed any driving difference since before the tune, if anything seat of the pants feel is that it is quicker, and if you look at my dyno numbers the truck seems to be pretty strong.

Have you tried clearing the codes? May have just been a glitch. I have had codes set a couple times..cleared them and never came back.

If you do clear and they come back you then know you have an ongoing problem.

Was the only change the new tune or was this after some other work (i.e deleting the cats).

The only change was the tune. The cats were done well before the SCT was installed. Another question would be if I clear and the codes come back, what are risks of driving with this sort of problem? Thanks for all the help so far guys!!

TNVIPER said:
Have you tried clearing the codes? May have just been a glitch. I have had codes set a couple times..cleared them and never came back.

If you do clear and they come back you then know you have an ongoing problem.
sounds like a good starting spot to me........ :)

If it drives the same then probably not an issue with driving it. Clear the codes and see if they return. If they do then load your old program and let Sean know the issues.

Sounds good guys. I'll clear the codes today, if they come back I'll call Sean. Thanks for all the help!

UPDATE:
Cleared all codes a couple days ago, and still threw p0051 and p0031. Called Roe and they said nothing they could fix with the tune due to it being the o2 sensor. Truck is still under warranty, so I am taking it to the stealership wed. I already put the truck back on the stock tune, any other advice on if you guys think the dealer will cover this or not, and if so what to say? Thanks again guys, you all rock!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back